• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Links?

We are average of 33/1 for next season putting us around 16th.
I've got to be honest I'm not too optimistic about next season, I think a real battle against relegation could be on.
A lot could change in the next couple of months though, time will tell.

As long as we're not in a relegation battle, I'm not fussed where we finish provided I've been watching something that has rekindled my interest rather than another turgid season that has destroyed my soul a bit more.

I'd say that's a good shout unless we get the three quality players we need in the window - keeper, midfielder, striker.
I’d add an attacking midfielder to that list.
We need Ginnelly to come back with a bang also.

That is in and around where the bookies have us as a whole.......suprised to see that they see Cardiff around 20th.
All of it is a surprise. The transfer window isn't open yet and the "experts" are all ready predicting the out come of next season. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I do not understand talk of relegation at all. We have been improving all season since Luke's appointment and the league looks a lot weaker next season to me. I am not saying that I think we will be promoted but I have a feeling we will improve on this season.

I do not understand talk of relegation at all. We have been improving all season since Luke's appointment and the league looks a lot weaker next season to me. I am not saying that I think we will be promoted but I have a feeling we will improve on this season.
I am in the same boat as you.
I think the vast majority out the door are not going to be missed......we have a much clearer picture this summer than we did last.

I am in the same boat as you.
I think the vast majority out the door are not going to be missed......we have a much clearer picture this summer than we did last.
And how does the picture look for you with the players left under contract?
Not a dig, genuine question...

I've got to be honest I'm not too optimistic about next season, I think a real battle against relegation could be on.
A lot could change in the next couple of months though, time will tell.
The squad’s in a right state with very little quality plus very hit and miss performances under Williams (with better players than we have left).

So yes, agreed. The recruitment will be key. If we have another summer like last year’s, we could be in big trouble.

And how does the picture look for you with the players left under contract?
Not a dig, genuine question...
Key
Tymon
Darling
Cabango
Abdullai
Grimes
Fulton
Cooper
Ronald
Ginnelly
Parker
Cullen
And hopefully Pati

All the above I think are a solid group with a new season coming up.
Fisher, Allen and Naughton will be bit part squad players.
We will look to move Wood on for a decent fee.
We will look to move on Yates, Mykolo, Pedersen and Tjoe a on either permanently or loan.

If Coleman and Watson have learned from their mistakes then we have a real chance.

Key
Tymon
Darling
Cabango
Abdullai
Grimes
Fulton
Cooper
Ronald
Ginnelly
Parker
Cullen
And hopefully Pati

All the above I think are a solid group with a new season coming up.
Fisher, Allen and Naughton will be bit part squad players.
We will look to move Wood on for a decent fee.
We will look to move on Yates, Mykolo, Pedersen and Tjoe a on either permanently or loan.

If Coleman and Watson have learned from their mistakes then we have a real chance.
13 players 😳
Couple of kids and lower quality championship players right there.
But aye, let's see what the hedge fund comes up with 👌

We need 5 decent additions and stop recruiting overpaid journeyman and bang average players . The trio of Cullen, Cooper and Yates should never be on the pitch together ever !!!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back