• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Grimes and Franco .
I don't get the faith people have in this Franco gezzer I really don't, its far to early to form an inteligent opinion on him, he jibbed out with a baddie arm on sunday ffs, in my opinion the pressure and the physicality of the game got to much for him, I got news for him he better get fucking used to it, Championship football is all about physicality and pressure these newbies have never experiend it before, after a resonable start EOM as lost his way he can't deal with the above, he's far to lightweight can he improve, who knows!

I don't get the faith people have in this Franco gezzer I really don't, its far to early to form an inteligent opinion on him, he jibbed out with a baddie arm on sunday ffs, in my opinion the pressure and the physicality of the game got to much for him, I got news for him he better get fucking used to it, Championship football is all about physicality and pressure these newbies have never experiend it before, after a resonable start EOM as lost his way he can't deal with the above, he's far to lightweight can he improve, who knows!
I thinks its a case of anyone apart from Fulton 🤷🏻

Too early to tell with him. He looks a decent player to me, but we'll see how he gets on - he'll probably get sucked into the Grimes black hole like Fulton has been and end up a shell of his former self, passing back and forth to himself in the corner of the training field, muttering 'reciclando a bola', 'reciclando a bola', 'reciclando a bola' over and over to himself in his emaciated state as he descends into madness.

That's the latest 'we need to' that is nothing to do with him is it? At least he'll have an excuse if he doesn't get anyone, despite getting at least 3 new forward players in this window already. Maybe we should actually try playing the ball forwards so that someone gets more touches than our goalkeeper. Can you tell he's starting to grind on me?
I honestly don’t think we’re far of a decent starting 11 Depth is an issue. Forget the Wycombe result (experimental’b’ team)Peterson looks like he’s been told that he can bugger off if someone is interested. Starting 11for me (if everyone is fully fit & available£

Vig
Key
Darling
Abbey
Grimes
Franco
Bianchini
Eom
Ronald
Vipotnic

Pick your own subs

That looks oretty competitive to me.

A couple more signings will only add depth to the squad. Not saying we’ll rip the league but don’t think we’re going to struggle for a top half finish.

I honestly don’t think we’re far of a decent starting 11 Depth is an issue. Forget the Wycombe result (experimental’b’ team)Peterson looks like he’s been told that he can bugger off if someone is interested. Starting 11for me (if everyone is fully fit & available£

Vig
Key
Darling
Abbey
Grimes
Franco
Bianchini
Eom
Ronald
Vipotnic

Pick your own subs

That looks oretty competitive to me.

A couple more signings will only add depth to the squad. Not saying we’ll rip the league but don’t think we’re going to struggle for a top half finish.
I admire your confidence but we'll definitely struggle if we play a starting 11 containing only 10 players :ROFLMAO:

That's the latest 'we need to' that is nothing to do with him is it? At least he'll have an excuse if he doesn't get anyone, despite getting at least 3 new forward players in this window already. Maybe we should actually try playing the ball forwards so that someone gets more touches than our goalkeeper. Can you tell he's starting to grind on me?
for me today will show if the chairman and his team want us to be top half or bottom half , we all have opinions and we can all see which areas need strengthning , 10 plus guys have left and more could possibly go today who knows, and to be fair the 7 in to date look an improvement on those that left on paper at least, by 11 pm this evening we should have a better idea if its top or bottom half we will possibly be in
for me the game on saturday is not a must WIN game but it should be a must not LOSE game
safe travel to all those going

for me today will show if the chairman and his team want us to be top half or bottom half , we all have opinions and we can all see which areas need strengthning , 10 plus guys have left and more could possibly go today who knows, and to be fair the 7 in to date look an improvement on those that left on paper at least, by 11 pm this evening we should have a better idea if its top or bottom half we will possibly be in
for me the game on saturday is not a must WIN game but it should be a must not LOSE game
safe travel to all those going
I’m more concerned with our manager at the moment, than getting new faces in through the door. He’s not filling me with confidence with what I’ve seen so far.

I will literally drive him to whoever wants him
I’d prepare yourself to be astonished if I were you. Contract is up, sell now for money or see him go for nowt. Another badly managed contract.
I'm not massively keen on Cullen, and would be happy for him to be sold for a decent fee. Reason I can't see it happening is that it's deadline day, he's one of only two strikers that we have, Luke clearly likes him, and there's basically no chance we'd bring anyone in.

I'm not massively keen on Cullen, and would be happy for him to be sold for a decent fee. Reason I can't see it happening is that it's deadline day, he's one of only two strikers that we have, Luke clearly likes him, and there's basically no chance we'd bring anyone in.
Nothing you’ve wrote there gives me any confidence that we won’t sell him.

Part of the glaring issue we currently have is hyping up and playing completely over rated players just because they are from the academy or have a long history here. Whilst I agree you need some of them around to help with atmosphere, gelling etc., forcing the likes of Cooper, Cullen, Fulton (and arguably to an extent Grimes nowadays) into the team for that reason is deplorable.

If the 3 aforementioned players didn't have strong ties to the club, the fanbase would have turned on them some time ago and demanded they not start and the manager likely would have buckled/thought the same.

Additionally, it seems to be an inherent problem of our club in recent years and not so much of other teams. Ultimately it leaves us with sub-standard players knowing that they do not have to push the boat to collect a very substantial wage whilst also providing a platform whereby mediocrity is acceptable.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back