• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Add another striker to the wishlist.

No 10
Left winger
Striker

Not sure how confident I am in Cullen and Vipotnik which has been highlighted by posters previously.

Add another striker to the wishlist.

No 10
Left winger
Striker

Not sure how confident I am in Cullen and Vipotnik which has been highlighted by posters previously.
Neal Maupay is available on loan and a few Championship clubs have enquired, unfortunately for us that’s a pipe dream signing.

Not going to happen.

We need to shop wiser and withing budget.
Be interesting to see what happens now, I think something could be in the Darling one, he’ll fancy linking up with his former boss I think with bigger wages than us

Not a rumour but that lad Kone with Wycombe, if we are looking or were looking at Sidibeh then this Kone should be on our radar and ideal as taking the 3rd slot up top.
Good age and would surely be obtained for less than the fee being swung about for Sidibeh.......you could see that he had something about him last night and wasn't afraid to mix it with our halves.

Sriki Dembele's gone to Oxford. No idea of we were ever actually in for him
They’ve signed some good players, I think they’ll be decent this season.

In other news Leeds offered Piroe plus cash to Sheffield for Hamer.

Sriki Dembele's gone to Oxford. No idea of we were ever actually in for him
28yr old, would have been highly dependant on fee.
He would have surely been a few hundred grand in and around a million....cant see us being interested given his age and fee.

Providence to Almere City so that's another off the rumoured list.

Only
Milleskog
Unknown Norwegian
Seem to be the ones available from the rumoured list.

Are all these wingers seriously going to be putting crosses into the box for Cullen/Vipotnik?

Don’t we need a centre forward who’s at least reasonable in the air to feed off them? Neither of our current options are any good aerially.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back