• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Are all these wingers seriously going to be putting crosses into the box for Cullen/Vipotnik?

Don’t we need a centre forward who’s at least reasonable in the air to feed off them? Neither of our current options are any good aerially.
As you say, we haven't really seen what Vipotnik is like aerially as he has had very little service in the games he has played to judge.
I think a driving force from central midfield would certainly help our centre forward and likely our wingers, a player who can help turn the opposition back 4 to face their goals when we attack would be welcomed for sure.

As you say, we haven't really seen what Vipotnik is like aerially as he has had very little service in the games he has played to judge.
I think a driving force from central midfield would certainly help our centre forward and likely our wingers, a player who can help turn the opposition back 4 to face their goals when we attack would be welcomed for sure.
Have to get the ball off Grimes and Fulton first, and by the time he does that everyone from the opposing team is back and organised. On a hopeful note, we can't seriously be hoping to see much of Fulton starting this season with Franco playing , unless of course , he gets injured.

I had a dream My darling was off, and I was left in replacement with with some promising youngsters linked with Real Madrid and Barcelona............where's my cup its coffee time.

Have to get the ball off Grimes and Fulton first, and by the time he does that everyone from the opposing team is back and organised. On a hopeful note, we can't seriously be hoping to see much of Fulton starting this season with Franco playing , unless of course , he gets injured.
Looks like Franco and Grimes have hold of the shirt presently. Franco was like a breath of fresh air on the weekend, all action and prepared to go forward and even when he had his back to the oppo goal he was looking to play it out to the full backs to push on with an attack.

Reading up on this Brentford guy, he does appear to be a player who likes to drive forward with the ball despite a tally of 7 goals in 52 league one appearances, given his young age is not too bad.
In Premier league 2, he has 13 games with 7 goals so does have potential.

I see on Twits LW says we need to improve on our strikers by 11pm tomorrow night.........though hes not hopeful!

correction...hes hopeful.

I see on Twits LW says we need to improve on our strikers by 11pm tomorrow night.........though hes not hopeful!
I'd rather he focused on starting on the Slovenia international we currently have.

If the lad was good enough to make the Euro squad, he should be starting for us.

correction...hes hopeful.
That's the latest 'we need to' that is nothing to do with him is it? At least he'll have an excuse if he doesn't get anyone, despite getting at least 3 new forward players in this window already. Maybe we should actually try playing the ball forwards so that someone gets more touches than our goalkeeper. Can you tell he's starting to grind on me?

Wouldn’t mind Ali Al Hamidi coming back here on loan, knows the club and style of play and has done well for himself since leaving.

Williams has said in his presser that he doesn’t expect anymore signings, Levien has closed the bank and turned his phone off

Are all these wingers seriously going to be putting crosses into the box for Cullen/Vipotnik?

Don’t we need a centre forward who’s at least reasonable in the air to feed off them? Neither of our current options are any good aerially.
Oh don't mention that. I did a few weeks ago and was shot down in flames. Never have I seen us so lightweight in strikers

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back