• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

It sure would, but it’s fantasy island stuff in reality.
Definitely fantasy island stuff, I can’t see us signing many to be honest, especially with Azeem, Parker, Govea & Lissah coming through next season.

Still the spine needs strengthening... Franco helps the middle.. maybe one ore signing there. A striker 100% and a CB leader type.

Most pundits have us finishing 18 to 21 next season but hopefully we can push on with the right balance of the squad

The English Championship outfit are looking at the 19-year-old for their development squad

20 year old forward, loaned out a few times, never played for first team I don't think and not good goal scoring record.

Fits the bill
Could be with a view to replacing Woodward who could be breaking into the u23s or even the senior squad this season.
Woodward did pick up 30 goals in the u21s last season which suggests to me that he won't really develop much more staying at that level of competition. He did score again today in a preseason friendly for the u21s

Could be with a view to replacing Woodward who could be breaking into the u23s or even the senior squad this season.
Woodward did pick up 30 goals in the u21s last season which suggests to me that he won't really develop much more staying at that level of competition. He did score again today in a preseason friendly for the u21s
Thomas Woodward scored 30 goals last season for u23s, at 17 years old? I am very surprised we haven't heard more about this as thats sounds impressive to say the least?

Definitely fantasy island stuff, I can’t see us signing many to be honest, especially with Azeem, Parker, Govea & Lissah coming through next season.
Kyrell Wilson is too good for the u21's as well. Do you think he'll be part of the squad or should he go out on loan?

Thomas Woodward scored 30 goals last season for u23s, at 17 years old? I am very surprised we haven't heard more about this as thats sounds impressive to say the least?
No he got 30 goals at u21 level
Which for a 17 year old is still incredible
I wouldn't be surprised to see him get exposure to the u23s/reserves and maybe even some time with the first team this season

No he got 30 goals at u21 level
Which for a 17 year old is still incredible
I wouldn't be surprised to see him get exposure to the u23s/reserves and maybe even some time with the first team this season
Woodward was playing for the u18s last season. He stepped up and got some minutes with the u21s. We don't have an u23s team.

Woodward was playing for the u18s last season. He stepped up and got some minutes with the u21s. We don't have an u23s team.
Doesn't the reserves also function as an u23s with a limited allowance for over 23s players per matchday squad?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back