• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Coleman will turn out to be the biggest clown of the lot, full of piss and wind ...
He may have good intentions, but as l keep saying if Levien says no, no it is, this lot have got to go we not going anywhere with these here, love to be proved wrong though, but as we all can see this transfer window is pretty much a repeat of the last 4/5 yrs, fans
At this point, majority of transfers will be done on the last day.

We have Sundays game, we then have the cup game on Wed and then the window Friday.
Anything done between now and Sunday will at best mean a place in the bench and the cup game won't be a worry for new faces.

Keeper, Defender, striker and 2 x Wingers in by the close of the window 👍
Question will be, what will be loans and what will be permanent.
so you don’t want to upgrade the midfield and are happy to see Grimes and Fulton pass back and fore each other then, CM should have been a priority as soon as the window opened the fact nothing as materialised in that area is incompetence at its finest

He may have good intentions, but as l keep saying if Levien says no, no it is, this lot have got to go we not going anywhere with these here, love to be proved wrong though, but as we all can see this transfer window is pretty much a repeat of the last 4/5 yrs, fans
I'm also not that harsh on Coleman, as I think he's a fairly genuine guy who clearly has an idea of what to do. Eom, Vipotnik and Franco are all good signings that would've taken some work to discover, negotiate, and sign. The confusion for me comes from the sort of... lack of anyone else? Agree that Levien is that main issue.

I'm happy with the quality transfers so far. We are 3 or 4 light so will reserve judgement until the window is shut.

The depth is concerning so surely Coleman understands this...

Pato is currently in America watching Charlotte FC who’s managed by Dean Smith, Pato has always spoke highly of him during his early days playing for Walsall so it wouldn’t even surprise me if he gets a move there tbh.
Looks like he was convinced moving to America then.

Mates with a Blue Nose who says he's a lazy shit which is why they don't mind getting rid of him. I'd rather spend elsewhere if that's the case.
Bluenose from work said not to sign him at any price, 1 7/10 game followed by half a season of 4/10s

so you don’t want to upgrade the midfield and are happy to see Grimes and Fulton pass back and fore each other then, CM should have been a priority as soon as the window opened the fact nothing as materialised in that area is incompetence at its finest
Strange, I thought Franco was a central midfielder and that he started instead of Fulton on Saturday?

We got Franco in and I thought he and Grimes looked good together on the weekend and can see it working well as the season goes on.
We have Fulton, Allen and Abdullai all available so given our current options and financial conditions then we are good in this area.

I think Fulton alongside Grimes is not great but we have options to allow them not to be side by side regularly on the pitch.

Tell you all one thing.
With Darling and Cabango only having less than 1 year on their contracts.....we can't be signing a centre half on loan in this window.

A centre half needs to be permanent so we are not putting ourselves in a position next summer needing 2 starters to be signed.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back