• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Safety.

Very dissapointed in the efforts deadline day.
Slight concern for me, I think there is enough quality that will come good once fitness and adapting starts coming through.
Squad is thin and we need Ginnely back ASAP and will likely need to rely on Parker and Govea more than we need.

We need to be lucky and stay clear of any injuries for sure.

Think we needed a left footed winger and Striker to have complimented MPH.

Think at some point we will certainly looking at the free agent list of we are not doing so already.

Brandon Williams & Stuart Armstrong would be decent additions.
Williams was on big wages at United (rumoured to be £50-60k a week) and was in rehab earlier this year for an addiction to laughing gas

Slight concern for me, I think there is enough quality that will come good once fitness and adapting starts coming through.
Squad is thin and we need Ginnely back ASAP and will likely need to rely on Parker and Govea more than we need.

We need to be lucky and stay clear of any injuries for sure.

Think we needed a left footed winger and Striker to have complimented MPH.

Think at some point we will certainly looking at the free agent list of we are not doing so already.
if we are looking at "free" transfers NOW is the time to bring in someone (or2) so they have time like the new lads to bed in before games.
Anyone know if Mr Cullen has withdrawn from the Welsh squad or not?

Seems to attract controversy.

Man Utd are a basket case of a club if it is true they were paying the lad 65k per week.
Crazy money, I wonder how much Ipswich contributed to his wage on loan.

Crazy money, I wonder how much Ipswich contributed to his wage on loan.
There is no wonder the lad has to got in to the scrapes he has with that type of money being thrown at him.

The way United were run, I doubt Ipswich contributed that much towards his wage.

I was surprised to see Jack Cork on that list even at 35, but someone on Twatter said he's coaching at Burnley and still training as they plan to register him if they have injuries in the squad.

Not that I would have suggested signing him, but he'd probably be an upgrade in our midfield even at his age, which is depressing.

I don't get this fitness up to speed thing..

We have been training since early July, we have played 5 pre- season games in the heat and have played 6 competitive matches.. does it really take 11 games and midweek training to get match fit

I don't get this fitness up to speed thing..

We have been training since early July, we have played 5 pre- season games in the heat and have played 6 competitive matches.. does it really take 11 games and midweek training to get match fit

Neither do I, only seems to apply to us. Just like new signings and style of play needing months and years to bed in. Other teams seem to sign players who have an impact from the start.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back