• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Surely not!?

Cinio Dydd Sul

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/dragonsoccernr/status/1515347611322093571?t=lfkOO4U792BZ19vw_V-jDg&s=19

Would love to see him here as his range of passing is brilliant. Knowing Russ he'd play him at RB.

Never know don’t think his loans have really worked out as of yet despite his talent and potential

Can't silly season at least wait until the season is done?

That site is about as reliable and accurate as a Matt Grimes corner.

Already had Guéhi and Gallagher off them so why not ?

With Abramovic gone they may look to cut their wage bills and reduce squad. Some may go for free.

Maybe its just me but every game I watch him play (admittedly mostly for Wales) I have been underwhelmed by him and have difficulty seeing what all the hype is about with him. Would love to be proved wrong about him though

Ebo said:
Would love to see him here as his range of passing is brilliant. Knowing Russ he'd play him at RB.

Does that mean Ampadu is predominantly left footed then?

Is he that good then? I know people were raving about him when he was younger, but how has he done since he's been out on loan? Only ever saw playing for Wales, and he's never stood out to me I've got to be honest.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back