• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans close in on Buchanan signing – two more ready to follow

https://twitter.com/tomEcoleman/status/1681615290021429248?t=BxK0mibddofllxgU1jBsaQ&s=19

Can't see this one happening. His name doesn't start with J.

Mixed reaction from Derby fans on his ability. They say he has a weakness with a ball over his head (not sure what that mans as we would all have a weakness of that)
He has some ability as he has an England U21 cap but so did Andy Cook and I played against him and didnt know he was there so that level doesn't always mean they are brilliant.

Longlostjack said:
I‘d be surprised if he‘d want to stay at Werder with the game time he‘s had.

Have you seen much of him and what’s the word on the local street like?

I‘ve only seen him come on once or twice Coops. He was definitely a more attacking option than Jung and looked lively when he came on. Jung is not much of a fan’s favourite. Can only speak for those seated around me obviously. Jung got to the halfway line in one game, acres of space ahead of him, checked and passed backwards. Chorus of boos and Werner brought Buchanan on. It‘s an odd decision to release Buchanan (if true) which hasn’t gone down well with the fans I know. Can’t really say much about his defensive qualities unfortunately. Should have paid more attention!

Let's be honest, anyone is better than Latibeaudiere at WB, young, quick, plays in the bundesliga.. I watched him when at Derby, he wasn't a stand out (but nobody in the championship stands out in all fairness, it's pretty crap).. if he comes, hopefully he's learnt a lot playing with top level players and kicks on

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back