• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans TV Live

• Thread starter K23
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 2,433

K23

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
I've just received an email informing me that my annual Swans TV Live subscription payment is being refunded and no reason has been given. Anyone else received one??

karnataka said:
I've just received an email informing me that my annual Swans TV Live subscription payment is being refunded and no reason has been given. Anyone else received one??

Yeah, I received that too. Thought it was phishing at first. Going to guess it went out accidentally.

karnataka said:

Yes. I received one too. There was a refund of £5 presumably because of problems on Saturday and then a full refund of annual subscription. Someone has probably pressed the wrong button!

I’ve had the email too, refund of £180, no reason. It’ll come out in the wash no doubt. Wonder if we will be able to pay on the day, or they’ll sort it out?

I just had the same this morning, full £180 refund. I previously had a mail saying there would be a refund for Saturday's first half streaming FU and assumed I'd get a few quid back but not all of it.

They'd struggle to organise a p1ss up across the road in Penderyn.

Just had a correction email from Swans TV. £5 refund

legoman said:
Just had a correction email from Swans TV. £5 refund

The correction I received wasn't from Swans TV (swanstvlive@streamamg.com), it was from the club (noreply@service.swanseacity.com) so no apology from the perpetrators yet.

Swansea City would like to apologise for the streaming issues during the first half of our fixture against Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday, September 23 and any inconveniences that occured as a result of this.

We can confirm that the issue was caused by an internal error with our streaming provider Stream AMG and this issue affected all football clubs on that platform.

We have also been made aware of an issue where the incorrect refund amount was displayed in an email from our streaming partner. We can confirm the amount shown in this email is the correct amount.

As a seasonal Swans TV Live video pass holder, we will be issuing you a partial refund of £5.

Thank you for your support,
Swansea City

That whole operation is a bit of a shambles.

Not the first time streams have been unwatchable. Then we get a rando email confirming a full subscription refund because '..............', followed by an 'ooops, they didn't mean to say that, you're only getting a fiver back' email from the club.

I'm not blaming the club, as it sounds like it's the central broadcasting partner that supplies a lot of clubs at fault.

Still can't believe people pay for a service that's proven over about 5 years it's sh*te.. just pay for a firestick or IPTV provider for 35-50 a year.. if the Swans TV crashes, you can turn it over to a proper provider, usually/mostly IFollow, who usually don't have Wyndham shouting come on boys

Libertarian said:
Swansea City would like to apologise for the streaming issues during the first half of our fixture against Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday, September 23 and any inconveniences that occured as a result of this.

We can confirm that the issue was caused by an internal error with our streaming provider Stream AMG and this issue affected all football clubs on that platform.

We have also been made aware of an issue where the incorrect refund amount was displayed in an email from our streaming partner. We can confirm the amount shown in this email is the correct amount.

As a seasonal Swans TV Live video pass holder, we will be issuing you a partial refund of £5.

Thank you for your support,
Swansea City

So that whole thing went well. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
So that whole thing went well. :lol:

Partial refund mind :lol: .. they're fleecing you, it's staring you in the face.. much prefer to pay a dodgy c*nt who hacks your data and big companies to get it almost free.. they might be able to access everything you do online except Banking.. but who cares, they're breaking the law, so if anything does happen they're going down the sh*tter for a few years, wasn't it a 6 year sentence

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back