• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swansea Arena

MrSwerve said:
Darran said:
If he’s on about the one by Admiral it’s student apartments.

Yep the ones next to the Technium buildings are student accommodations.

That would have been a prime place for a hotel as it is so close to the city centre/marina. I just hope they do not go the same way as Cardiff's student accommodation and left empty.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/striking-new-aerial-shots-reveal-19789974.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Wonder what would be an appropriate first show , lets hope it's not mal pope, bonnie Tyler or the Morrison awful choir

Best_loser said:
Wonder what would be an appropriate first show , lets hope it's not mal pope, bonnie Tyler or the Morrison awful choir

or Max Boyce or the bloke from the Go Compare ads

I hope they can attract " big " names....didn't someone on hear have a pal who was an agent who said poor transport links and venues to Swansea and further west made it a no go area?

dickythorpe said:
I hope they can attract " big " names....didn't someone on hear have a pal who was an agent who said poor transport links and venues to Swansea and further west made it a no go area?
Never understood that. We have roads and a train station.

jack_lord said:
dickythorpe said:
Never understood that. We have roads and a train station.

Yeah but it’s usually pointless then coming past Cardiff when they’ve got better arenas/venues.

I'm hoping we'll get the artists that are to small for the Motorpoint but to big for the Uni here.

It's going to be run and operated by Ambassador Theatre Group, who run venues in the UK, Germany and America. You can expect stage shows, tribute bands, gaming events and comedians. Probably Darts too. https://www.atg.co.uk/venues

I'm sure they did their research on which acts/bands would be likely to come before they went ahead with ploughing money into it.

Right?

MrSwerve said:
I'm sure they did their research on which acts/bands would be likely to come before they went ahead with ploughing money into it.

Right?

I don't think bands will be the main focus, and unless you like ABBA tribute shows you'll be disappointed. Esports is growing and is huge in quite a few places. It could be a very good venue for things like that as well as conventions like ComiCon. Give me those over second rate bands any day. :D

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back