• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swansea Arena

Monty said:
MrSwerve said:
I'm sure they did their research on which acts/bands would be likely to come before they went ahead with ploughing money into it.

Right?

I don't think bands will be the main focus, and unless you like ABBA tribute shows you'll be disappointed. Esports is growing and is huge in quite a few places. It could be a very good venue for things like that as well as conventions like ComiCon. Give me those over second rate bands any day. :D

Could they do something like ComiCon? Not sure what the set up is like inside, but it’s not really an expo-type of place is it?

E-sports is a good shout though.

MrSwerve said:
Monty said:
I don't think bands will be the main focus, and unless you like ABBA tribute shows you'll be disappointed. Esports is growing and is huge in quite a few places. It could be a very good venue for things like that as well as conventions like ComiCon. Give me those over second rate bands any day. :D

Could they do something like ComiCon? Not sure what the set up is like inside, but it’s not really an expo-type of place is it?

I haven't seen what it's going to be like inside was just something I thought of

Monty said:
MrSwerve said:

I haven't seen what it's going to be like inside was just something I thought of

Latest artists impression. Totally different from the one they did ages ago

0_CB_LSA_InsideArena_01JPG.jpg

Darran said:
jack_lord said:
Never understood that. We have roads and a train station.

Yeah but it’s usually pointless then coming past Cardiff when they’ve got better arenas/venues.

Ewe need to have a word with your buddies Cheap Trick to get a booking there

Ebo said:
Monty said:

Reminds me abit like the Newport venue.

Swansea93 said:
Ebo said:

It does a bit look like a larger Newport Centre but the sides are kind of like the MotorPoint /CIA. I reckon with the seating out downstairs you'd get an extra 1000 people taking capacity to 4500 maybe.

Ebo said:
Swansea93 said:

It does a bit look like a larger Newport Centre but the sides are kind of like the MotorPoint /CIA. I reckon with the seating out downstairs you'd get an extra 1000 people taking capacity to 4500 maybe.

Too big for Cardiff to play there then, and the roof is too low. 😉

Darran said:
https://twitter.com/swanseacouncil/status/1367093117493669891?s=21

What an ugly looking thing, fuck my eyes

Monty said:
Darran said:
https://twitter.com/swanseacouncil/status/1367093117493669891?s=21

What an ugly looking thing, f**k my eyes
Millions that's cost believe me, fvcking dreadful, a giant chess grater, painted with hammerite, fvck in hell.

Jack2jack said:
Monty said:
What an ugly looking thing, f**k my eyes
Millions that's cost believe me, fvcking dreadful, a giant chess grater, painted with hammerite, fvck in hell.

It's like something you'd see on Blackpool Pier in 1985 :lol:

Monty said:
Jack2jack said:

It's like something you'd see on Blackpool Pier in 1985 :lol:
Yeah but, yeah but, it's going to be a lit up and everything. :roll:

Darran said:
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/inside-swanseas-new-indoor-arena-20476916.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Cramped looking

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back