• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Talks begin over new deal for Swans boss

• Thread starter A4Jack
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 3,261
I can't wait to see the back of him, awful football under him. Defence is non league standard.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
I can't wait to see the back of him, awful football under him. Defence is non league standard.

If we all agree football is a results based business I can’t see how there’s been enough results to warrant new contract talks myself.

Darran said:
If we all agree football is a results based business I can’t see how there’s been enough results to warrant new contract talks myself.

The best we can afford apparently

Darran said:

This the thing.

Far too much irrational, unthinking fawning over Martin. It's beyond bonkers.

Folk should tune in to the likes of Vetchonian (next door) to get a proper perspective.

Swans media reporting needs to now rationalise the irrational support of a manager who clearly knows heck all about setting up a team to win, effectively and efficiently.

We need a proper 'article' on the Pros & Cons of the con that Martinwang is.

Martin Out.

Darran said:

We are above where we are expected to be though, Winter said himself we have a budget in the bottom 8 in terms of championship clubs.

The only doubts setting in my mind is the amount of unrest we are seeing from the players, and it's getting more regular, Obafemi again kicking off, making remarks on social media etc, Sorinola has apparently had a strop, Pato last year and the beginning of this season, Piroe actively chased a transfer all summer, although we could have had Pep in charge, he was looking to make hay while he was on the back of a good season so can't blame anyone for that.

Jak365 said:
This the thing.

Far too much irrational, unthinking fawning over Martin. It's beyond bonkers.

Folk should tune in to the likes of Vetchonian (next door) to get a proper perspective.

Swans media reporting needs to now rationalise the irrational support of a manager who clearly knows heck all about setting up a team to win, effectively and efficiently.

We need a proper 'article' on the Pros & Cons of the con that Martinwang is.

Martin Out.

I’m not Martin out but I really can’t see what he’s done for anyone to even consider a new contract.

What do points make?

Attachments

• 2C7A87BA-D031-458C-9894-5825DE9BB71E.gif
    2C7A87BA-D031-458C-9894-5825DE9BB71E.gif
    184.5 KB · Views: 872
Just change the names

https://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/2022/12/14/remember-those-heady-days-when-we-used-to-be-entertained/

Are we are offering him a new contract because the hierarchy think he maybe poached by another club? If so I can't see who would be kicking the doors in to get him.
What also makes me smile is all the opposition managers laud us as a great footballing side.
When I watch IFollow I tend to listen to the opposition commentators and most of them comment as I see it.
We are boring and passing with no purpose.
Maybe my anti Russ stance is clouding my judgement.

We played differently and won a few, which gave him the space to revert to his garbage. He will be under pressure again if we lose Saturday so things may get better. It's inevitable he will be sacked though. His appraoch pisses off good players (and Sorry Nola) and things like playing Beaudiere and his style will soon lead to unrest in the stands. It's just about when unless he learns and keeps to a winning formula, and he's shown zero capability to do that. The only two players we know for certain he wanted, as they came from MK, he won't play. Instead he tells Wood and Ben Bango to play out from the back. It's tragic.

Offering him a new contract would be utterly insane.

Call RM’s bluff. No new contract. Your move.
He’s coming to the end of his contract, so it would cost us nothing if he and his staff toddled off.
We’ve gone backwards since he came.
The only stat he’s improving, is the boredom stat, which has gone through the roof.
Cooper achieved 2 playoffs in a row, with admittedly not the most entertaining of football, but did the best he could, with what he had.
Martin’s best is just not good enough.
League tables don’t lie.

We can discuss this forever but the owners will decide what happens and the joke of a Trust will support them in everything they do.

J_B said:
We can discuss this forever but the owners will decide what happens and the joke of a Trust will support them in everything they do.

The Trust are irrelevant.

J_B said:

You don't think the fans have a voice nowadays ?

I know for a fact that the Club is massively tuned in to the Fans Forums.

The more volume we can muster, the more the Club will listen.

Which is why some of us are a bit shouty right now.

Pump up the volume.........

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back