• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

That wasn't good enough......infact it was dreadful

magicdaps10

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Scratching my head with that today.

Total desperation stuff with no composure all round.
Bolasie, who I thought we were told wouldnt be used much, was brought in at half time and done more in 2 minutes of the 2nd half than all who played the first half.
The sand wedge passes from Grimes...WTAF is that all about!?
Playing high crosses in continually when our striker is under 6ft and their 2 centre halves were having a field day with it.

It's huff and puff football. It's not good.

Sh*t wasn’t it.

Although on a positive note, the East stand were immense given what the game was like. Could easily have turned but supported the players throughout.

Support was terrific second half but let's not hide from noticeable boos at half time and full time.

Got to the point that I didn't even hear or have one person speak up for Duff.........not one person seems to take to his approach both on and off the field.

His appointment is looking a disaster.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Sh*t wasn’t it.

Although on a positive note, the East stand were immense given what the game was like. Could easily have turned but supported the players throughout.
Thought i heard a few boos aimed at Duff at the end of the match, when he came on to applaud the East stand .

cmajack said:
Thought i heard a few boos aimed at Duff at the end of the match, when he came on to applaud the East stand .

Yep. And half time. But the fans were 100% behind the players while the match was on. Far more so than against Hull. That’s as it should be imo. I’d probably leave the boos until full time if I was being critical, but I can’t blame people for being frustrated watching that crap.

That first half team selection, followed by the performance has done for him with most fans now i reckon.

Said weeks ago, he doesn't help himself.

cmajack said:

Duff had a right proper booing when he came over at the end.
People have had enough of the shower he is serving up.

magicdaps10 said:
Support was terrific second half but let's not hide from noticeable boos at half time and full time.

Got to the point that I didn't even hear or have one person speak up for Duff.........not one person seems to take to his approach both on and off the field.

His appointment is looking a disaster.

I think he’d struggle if the results were better. We all knew he was a bad fit from the start in terms of football approach. Then there was that stuff about him not wanting to move down here (but he did). Then the comments before the Cardiff game. Then he shows some arrogance in how he deals with being challenged. There’s strange decisions and his slightly deluded view of games. Mix it all together and I doubt he’ll ever become a fans favourite.

Neath_Jack said:
That first half team selection, followed by the performance has done for him with most fans now i reckon.

Said weeks ago, he doesn't help himself.

Team selection was dreadful.
Don't understand the Lowe up top and Cullen on the right route.
Lowe looked alot more dangerous out on the right 2nd half.......he has the pace and has played on the wing in his career.

I would say more than most are fooked off with him.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
I think he’d struggle if the results were better. We all knew he was a bad fit from the start in terms of football approach. Then there was that stuff about him not wanting to move down here (but he did). Then the comments before the Cardiff game. Then he shows some arrogance in how he deals with being challenged. There’s strange decisions and his slightly deluded view of games. Mix it all together and I doubt he’ll ever become a fans favourite.

It's only going one way.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Yep. And half time. But the fans were 100% behind the players while the match was on. Far more so than against Hull. That’s as it should be imo. I’d probably leave the boos until full time if I was being critical, but I can’t blame people for being frustrated watching that crap.

Players are certainly getting the support and I think the players can see that as per the reactions from Bolasie and Latino who showed their worth in trying to rally the fans when the noise levels got higher.

magicdaps10 said:
It's only going one way.

That was my overriding feeling walking out of the ground. You know when time’s up and this feels like it’s it for him. It’s got deadman walking vibes.

Mon’s probably right though - I doubt the owners will do anything. Coleman won’t know what he’s seeing and the ones on the other side of the pond won’t want to pay him off.

We are slowly sleepwalking to the drop with this guy. Heard his postie, excuse after excuse...truth is pal, we've won 2 home games , none of us has a fckn clue what yer plan/style is and yer team selection is baffling at best.

magicdaps10 said:
Players are certainly getting the support and I think the players can see that as per the reactions from Bolasie and Latino who showed their worth in trying to rally the fans when the noise levels got higher.

The highlight of the match was Bolasie having a go and showing that he gave a crap, wasn’t it? It transformed the mood in the ground. And yeah, Patino too (why he didn’t start or come on at half time I’ve no idea. Hung out to dry for 2 yellow cards which shouldn’t have been given).

The others all seem ground down / jaded / unbothered. Apart from Pato - his effort has been a highlight this season. He’s a right busy little fecker :lol:

LeonWasTheDog's said:

Pretty sure Duff is still living in Cheltenham isn't he? Don't think he has moved to Swansea.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back