• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Cecil Hotel on Netflix

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Anyone watched the shit?
Four bloody hours and the janitor destroys it all in the last 15 minutes.
Sad about the girl dying like but what a load of wank.

Darran said:
Anyone watched the shit?

Sat through it all last night. And I totally concur buddy. Massive build up all through, then at the end me Mrs SH just looked and shrugged shoulders. Netflix normally spot on with docs. but as you say....crap.

sainthelens said:
Darran said:
Anyone watched the shit?

Sat through it all last night. And I totally concur buddy. Massive build up all through, then at the end me Mrs SH just looked and shrugged shoulders. Netflix normally spot on with docs. but as you say....crap.

Absolutely. I said to my wife that lid must have been very heavy not to get blown off at that height. :lol:

I cancelled Netflix again on the weekend after signing up for it again 3 weeks ago. Absolute load of bollox. They raise their prices more than Darran changes shirts and half the stuff on American Netflix is not even there. Amazon Prime Video is a much better deal.

And anything you want to know about the Cecil Hotel is on YouTube and has been for years.

Monty said:
I cancelled Netflix again on the weekend after signing up for it again 3 weeks ago. Absolute load of bollox. They raise their prices more than Darran changes shirts and half the stuff on American Netflix is not even there. Amazon Prime Video is a much better deal.

Disagree on the content, but I guess it depends on what you are into. If you use a vpn I believe you can access us Netflix content. Prime video user interface is not a patch on Netflix.

gadget1974 said:
Monty said:

Disagree on the content, but I guess it depends on what you are into. If you use a vpn I believe you can access us Netflix content. Prime video user interface is not a patch on Netflix.

Can agree with you on the interface, although on a Smart TV it's actually pretty good.

Netflix raising their prices again, you can't watch any 4k content in 4k without paying for the top package, which will soon be 14 quid a month.
Prime you get quite a few good movies and shows. Most in 4k. A much wider variation of documentary type shows. Plus you get prime delivery on anything you buy on there. £8 a month.

Netflix can bite me.

Not to mention the live sport they have

Those Internet sleuths are good mind.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back