• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The end of free TV license for over 75s

BrynCartwright said:
The.Taz said:
I don’t pay for a licence. I’m not willing to fund an extreme left organisation that just spouts PC bollocks every time it can, make millionaires out of scumbags like Lineker and supports these BLM fcukwits. Remember it was the BBC that kept quiet about Jimmy Saville and his gang of nonces.

What an angry person you are.

You must be brilliant company at parties!

I’m the life and soul of any party

What part of my post is incorrect by the way ?
None of it
Everything I said is correct

The.Taz said:
BrynCartwright said:
The.Taz said:
I don’t pay for a licence. I’m not willing to fund an extreme left organisation that just spouts PC bollocks every time it can, make millionaires out of scumbags like Lineker and supports these BLM fcukwits. Remember it was the BBC that kept quiet about Jimmy Saville and his gang of nonces.

None of it
The BBC is NOT an "extreme left" organisation. It is impartial.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/editorialguidelines/guidelines/impartiality

Lineker has taken a pay-cut already, but yep, there is no way he should be the highest earner.

Your points are petty compared to the vast amount of good the BBC gives this country and how richly admired it is around the world.

Now get back to your Express or Mail, collect your Spitfire tokens or whatever and consider how statins might kill you, there is gong to be a washout/flooding/ killer heatwave Summer and how Harry has let the country down marrying that bird.

Cheers

karnataka said:
JBT95 said:
OAPs have an easy ride. Free TV, free buses, reduced ticket prices. Many have lots of cash.

Younger people always shat on at an expensive time of life, trying to save money to buy a house etc, kids, buying cars/insurance, weddings, uni fees being reducted out of earnings. To quote Darren, f#ck em.

I'm a pensioner and fortunately for me, I was actually born a pensioner and never was a young person so to get to where I am now, I haven't had to save money to buy a house or to pay for bringing up kids, and I've never even had to buy a car or insurance or weddings. Lucky as fuck I am. Yes you're absolutely right! I've had it easy. Not quite sure where the car I have now came from or whose house I'm living in.

The free bus pass at 60 really gripes me. Why should kids have to pay to travel to school when a working age person can get a bus for free?

BrynCartwright said:
The.Taz said:
BrynCartwright said:

None of it

Lineker has taken a pay-cut already, but yep, there is no way he should be the highest earner.

Your points are petty compared to the vast amount of good the BBC gives this country and how richly admired it is around the world.

Now get back to your Express or Mail, collect your Spitfire tokens or whatever and consider how statins might kill you, there is gong to be a washout/flooding/ killer heatwave Summer and how Harry has let the country down marrying that bird.

Cheers

The BBC is impartial
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I stopped reading after that it was way to funny. You should try and join Mensa, they’re always on the look out for a good laugh too and they don’t get too many applications in crayon either

BrynCartwright said:
The.Taz said:

Maybe ,he is entitled to any opinion ,which these days ,is rather tricky,as upset the virtue signallers and you're done for.

BBC ,in many people's eyes IS right on middle class left wing biased.Leftys ,of course dispute that as the Beeb isnt left enough for them.

We ve had 3 people slaughtered in Reading ,Paramedics stabbed a they go out and try to save people yet all the media is concerned about is George Floyd and his legacy. Floyd appeared deeply dangerous and ,lets face it,fewer people will suffer after his passing.Our paramedics are the ones to be admired .

JBT95 said:
OAPs have an easy ride. Free TV, free buses, reduced ticket prices. Many have lots of cash.

Younger people always shat on at an expensive time of life, trying to save money to buy a house etc, kids, buying cars/insurance, weddings, uni fees being reducted out of earnings. To quote Darren, f#ck em.

And older people have worked for almost 50 yrs paying NI ,Tax and often not clogging up the NHS with pissed/drugged up jerks unable to knwo where they are or what happened.The older people will effectively be paying for their treatment .

The same older people will often have have to sell their house to afford a Care Home whereas those who ve often never worked don't .

Young people basically know nothing but don't realise that until they themselves older and then they think dfferently.

This country insults ,abuses and dumps on older people in a way few European nations do. They are a burden. Why not simply cull all at 60.

Toronto_Motors said:
JBT95 said:

And older people have worked for almost 50 yrs paying NI ,Tax and often not clogging up the NHS with pissed/drugged up jerks unable to knwo where they are or what happened.The older people will effectively be paying for their treatment .

The same older people will often have have to sell their house to afford a Care Home whereas those who ve often never worked don't .

Young people basically know nothing but don't realise that until they themselves older and then they think dfferently.

This country insults ,abuses and dumps on older people in a way few European nations do. They are a burden. Why not simply cull all at 60.

Why do our club not offer young people a discount on tickets? Until this season, was it 60 you could get a OAP season ticket? Yet somebody who had just left school and started working age 16 had to pay the same price as a 50 year old in a £30k job. Nearly every other league club offers some type of discount up to the age of 25 based on age not education status.

Many young people will never be able to buy their own house, especially if they leave at 16-20 and never return.

I accept young people have a lot to learn about life in general, but everything is double the price and money needed now, it has only got worse with each passing year.

Try getting a doctor's appointment if you are working full time!

The.Taz said:
BrynCartwright said:
The.Taz said:

None of it

Cheers

The BBC is impartial

I stopped reading after that it was way to funny. You should try and join Mensa, they’re always on the look out for a good laugh too and they don’t get too many applications in crayon either

Sorry to swear and all, but who the fck are you? Probably a reincarnation of Pikey from the old site. The Taz ffs! You are a nobody. You're probably a Russian netbot! Get your rightwing ass back to shiteland. The Tories will fck with both the NHS and the BBC at their peril.

JBT95 said:
Toronto_Motors said:
JBT95 said:

Why do our club not offer young people a discount on tickets? Until this season, was it 60 you could get a OAP season ticket? Yet somebody who had just left school and started working age 16 had to pay the same price as a 50 year old in a £30k job. Nearly every other league club offers some type of discount up to the age of 25 based on age not education status.

Many young people will never be able to buy their own house, especially if they leave at 16-20 and never return.

I accept young people have a lot to learn about life in general, but everything is double the price and money needed now, it has only got worse with each passing year.

Try getting a doctor's appointment if you are working full time!

yes life sucks dont it? i was 16 on £5 a week my now wife was on £15 i had to pay full price on everything . save for house etc , oh and try getting a Doctors appointment when your a pensioner as you cant walk because of the pain and you cant get painkillers, lifes so shyte!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

BrynCartwright said:
The.Taz said:
BrynCartwright said:

Cheers

The BBC is impartial

Sorry to swear and all, but who the fck are you? Probably a reincarnation of Pikey from the old site. The Taz ffs! You are a nobody. You're probably a Russian netbot! Get your rightwing ass back to shiteland. The Tories will fck with both the NHS and the BBC at their peril.

I’m sorry I didn’t realise that you had mental health problems I would never have mentioned crayons if I had know that. I see that Tourette’s is an issue for you too, you should drink a glass of water and count to 67 and that should stave off any ticks you suffer and block your sexual frustrations too.
As for Shiteland, well no I do not reside in Cardiff but luckily for you I’m not a nobody and I have connections. I can get you a room at the Coed with shock therapy and anger management classes thrown in for free along with complimentary straight jackets and Jaffa cakes. Drop me a line if you my help Brynie Boy

The.Taz said:
BrynCartwright said:
The.Taz said:
The BBC is impartial

I’m sorry I didn’t realise that you had mental health problems I would never have mentioned crayons if I had know that. I see that Tourette’s is an issue for you too, you should drink a glass of water and count to 67 and that should stave off any ticks you suffer and block your sexual frustrations too.
As for Shiteland, well no I do not reside in Cardiff but luckily for you I’m not a nobody and I have connections. I can get you a room at the Coed with shock therapy and anger management classes thrown in for free along with complimentary straight jackets and Jaffa cakes. Drop me a line if you my help Brynie Boy

Get fkd! It's Piker Paul in a new disguise. The idiot from Mumbles with less intelligence than a blood sucking leach. Why you had to give yourself a new identity I do not know?

BrynCartwright said:
The.Taz said:
BrynCartwright said:
No Bryn. Medicinal leeches have some value in microsurgery and produce a useful anticoagulant. The Taz is of not use to man or beast

Get fkd! It's Piker Paul in a new disguise. The idiot from Mumbles with less intelligence than a blood sucking leach. Why you had to give yourself a new identity I do not know?

BrynCartwright said:
The.Taz said:
BrynCartwright said:

Leech ;)

And Prof, i'm disappointed. Adjust the headline to licence asap!

BrynCartwright said:
The.Taz said:
BrynCartwright said:

My names not Paul
I’m not from Mumbles

It’s spelt”Leech”
You’re a very bitter and simple person

Take a chill pill
Goodnight

The.Taz said:
BrynCartwright said:
The.Taz said:

My names not Paul
I’m not from Mumbles

It’s spelt”Leech”
You’re a very bitter and simple person

Take a chill pill
Goodnight

Don't call me simple or bitter you cnt.

You, Sir, are an asshole of the highest quality.

Regards

Bryn

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back