• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Euro 2024 Thread

I’m watching the France game in a Paris cafe bar, but also have Portugal in the sweep. I think I’ll be the one heading away unhappy.

That Martinez team talk bamboozled Ronaldo..... " did you know I played for Wigan and written a book "....

France really need to get f*cked. No goals from open play across all 5 games; defensive, boring garbage. They’ll probably win it.

That Martinez team talk bamboozled Ronaldo..... " did you know I played for Wigan and written a book "....
Told my Swansea followers they'd need to carry me out of the cloob in a box just weeks before I walked out and joined Wigan.

I'm surprised at Martinez, buying into the whole Ronaldo legend thing, for me he's like a drag anchor on the Portugal team and I thought Martinez would have had the balls and intelligence to bin him. He missed a sitter last night, wasted every free kick he took and was too slow to hold the ball up or even reach it on most occasions. His ego and pandering to it cost Portugal their place in the semis, they would have won if they'd used one of the two decent strikers they had gathering splinters in their arse on the bench.

I'm surprised at Martinez, buying into the whole Ronaldo legend thing, for me he's like a drag anchor on the Portugal team and I thought Martinez would have had the balls and intelligence to bin him. He missed a sitter last night, wasted every free kick he took and was too slow to hold the ball up or even reach it on most occasions. His ego and pandering to it cost Portugal their place in the semis, they would have won if they'd used one of the two decent strikers they had gathering splinters in their arse on the bench.
Just shows how gutless as a manager he is.

They have a natural finisher like Diogo Jota in the squad and he can't get off the bench.

How Bobby gets all these gigs is one of life's mysteries.

France really need to get f*cked. No goals from open play across all 5 games; defensive, boring garbage. They’ll probably win it.
I did laugh at Sutton on the Beeb saying they're boring to watch when the team they most remind me of is England.

You know Martinez, he always has one eye on his next career move. If he ever wants to manage in Portugal, or be a pundit over there, or anything else, he cannot alienate Ronaldo and his cult.

Just look at what Ronaldo did to the coach who dropped him at the World Cup (for a player who scored a hat trick). They'd had a good relationship since Ronaldo was a kid at Sporting Lisbon, kept in touch regularly, now Ronaldo hasn't spoken to him since the World Cup.

I'm going for Switzerland today, not because of any anti-England hatred—it really wouldn't bother me if they progressed—but because Switzerland has a better, more balanced, and motivated side, in my honest opinion.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back