• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Euro 2024 Thread

They have indeed, though that 4 mins of stoppage time the ball was in play for maybe 60 seconds of it. Some call it game management but no matter which side it is that does it I always find it supremely annoying.
I agree but it's the ref's job to add time on, this one didn't for some reason.

Southgate will be rubbish and hated again now. Although they have won the record of being the only team to lose back to back finals. Well done Engerlund. Yep, they are blaming Southgate for being too negative…well what the hell did you expect you numpty. He’s shit the bed forever.

We'll still have a week of analysis and self pity. The best team in the tournament deservedly won.

They have indeed, though that 4 mins of stoppage time the ball was in play for maybe 60 seconds of it. Some call it game management but no matter which side it is that does it I always find it supremely annoying.
I normally do, but not tonight

Best team won. I don't 'hate' England, but I do dislike this England team under Southgate in major tournaments (where it matters)- just dull anti-football. They don't try and win games, they try and kill the game and hope that a loose ball will break to one of their super talented players to grab a goal or two and scrape through - it almost happened again in this game.

So happy the team that was actually trying to win the game did so.

For England's sake, I hope they get a manager in who isn't a soulless company-man FA suit, and find someone who can be tactically positive and make the best of the slew of talent they have available to them.

Southgate will be rubbish and hated again now. Although they have won the record of being the only team to lose back to back finals. Well done Engerlund. Yep, they are blaming Southgate for being too negative…well what the hell did you expect you numpty. He’s shit the bed forever.
Hopefully whoever takes over will get England back to their usual standard of going out earlier in tournaments and then the numpties will have to look for another scapegoat.

Southgate you're the one
You still turn me on
England's won fuck all again

Genuine question - why do England always seem to get very very favourable draws in qualifiers and group stages etc?

Surely needs looking into as it's very ttime

I have to say, there’s not much I’ll remember from this tournament.

This semi automatic offside thing certainly works. Look how quickly that decision took for the winner and nobody is arguing with it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back