• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Glammy 2021 thread

Why are Glamorgan still signing other counties rejects. At 27 why on earth do they think Weighill answer to any problem.Today’s bowling effort was really poor.

Great innings from Carlson and Lloyd, but there's got to be a better opening bat in the 2nd X1 than Selman.

Only a few more games before Marnus Labuschagne returns, and fetches Michael Neser with him.

Matthew Maynard must be Labuschagne's hero, how the hell has he chosen us?? Not complaining mind☺️🏏

A poor defeat to Sussex. Ollie Robinson took 9/78.
Our bowlers can't take wickets to pressure the opposition

I notice there were 18 lbw ‘s in the match, not seen this very often.

Glamorgan’s live stream was dodgy as hell at times. They need to sort that out.

exiledclaseboy said:
Glamorgan’s live stream was dodgy as hell at times. They need to sort that out.

They couldn't even get the main scoreboard to work so good luck with that!

Glamorgan have signed all-rounder James Harris on a short-term loan deal from Middlesex.

https://glamorgancricket.com/news/harris-rejoins-glamorgan-on-two-week-loan

Takes some doing to concede 350 in 70 overs to lose from a seemingly unlosable position but Glamorgan are just about to manage it.

Our bowlers are just not up to this level.
Poor Carlson is averaging 50 odd with the bat, Cooke and Root contributing well after Selman and balburnie masquerade as openers.....it's a shambles

exiledclaseboy said:
Takes some doing to concede 350 in 70 overs to lose from a seemingly unlosable position but Glamorgan are just about to manage it.

Aye, a bowling attack that would struggle to bowl Ynystawe out twice then goes and signs a 38 year old on loan for a month...

Has anything been announced re: admitting spectators into Glamorgan matches? Or given recent performances might that be considered a violation of Glammie's supporters' human rights? :)

Warwickshire aiming to have a crowd in for their May 25 fixture v Notts.

I read that Labuschagne is available due to Wales having a less strict covid quarantine rule.
Hail Drakeford who is a massive Glammy fan🏏👍

I knew I hadnt dreamt it

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/marnus-labuschagne-set-to-be-allowed-to-play-for-glamorgan-because-hes-in-wales-tk6svb0lt

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back