• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Glammy 2021 thread

Glamorgan going from a well oiled bowling attack to bunch of country bumpkin pie chuckers

Out for 190. No, not Kent! Stevens . 🙄

307 all out.

dickythorpe said:
We are gash 🤣😂
How good will Stevens be at 60?!

We can't finish teams off when we've got them in trouble, and Cooke is very hesitant and negative as a captain.

Tremendous innings from Stevens.

What a terrible lbw decision by the umpire on Labuschagne - but he looks like a lbw victim nearly every ball he faces this season, especially when the keeper comes up close to the wicket, and he's forced back into his crease.

dickythorpe said:
Labuschagne has been found out. Second season syndrome.

Mmmm I don't know about that mate, this was ML's last knock for Queensland against NSW in the sweltering heat of Brisbaine to win the Sheffield Shield for his team before flying over to a freezing cold UK where wickets have been tumbling in virtually every County match so far...

Have a read 👍

https://www.cricket.com.au/video/marnus-labuschagne-full-innings-highlights-192-sheffield-shield-final-queensland-nsw/2021-04-17

Swanjaxs said:
dickythorpe said:
Labuschagne has been found out. Second season syndrome.

Mmmm I don't know about that mate, this was ML's last knock for Queensland against NSW in the sweltering heat of Brisbaine to win the Sheffield Shield for his team before flying over to a freezing cold UK where wickets have been tumbling in virtually every County match so far...

Have a read 👍

https://www.cricket.com.au/video/marnus-labuschagne-full-innings-highlights-192-sheffield-shield-final-queensland-nsw/2021-04-17
I'm well aware of what he's done for Queensland. They never used to win.
But wickets over there are so different.

dickythorpe said:
Swanjaxs said:

Have a read 👍

If you aware of his performances for Queensland(both one day and Sheffield Shield) and Australia, then what makes you think he's been "found out,"?

Looks like another belter of a wicket at Cardiff.🤔
Day two and 28 wickets have fallen.

Swanjaxs said:
dickythorpe said:
If you aware of his performances for Queensland(both one day and Sheffield Shield) and Australia, then what makes you think he's been "found out,"?

It's an opinion. Is that alright?

dickythorpe said:
Swanjaxs said:

Simply asking how you got to your opinion... Is that alright?

:twisted:
Swanjaxs said:
dickythorpe said:

Simply asking how you got to your opinion... Is that alright?

We, because of his low scoring starts. My opinion that's all, is that alright mister moody?

Now instead of wasting time asking for justifications to an opinion you don't like, go outside and enjoy yourself man😉🍺🍻

Going well. Highest partnership of the match so far. 60.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back