• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Glastonbury 2023 Thread 🤘🏻

I doubt many people had Cate Blanchett dancing onstage with Sparks on their bingo cards

The Foo fighters, never been a fan, or am I missing something.🤷‍♂️

Niigata Jack said:
On here now, not for me they're a bit Meh! for me
I know, I turned em off. Back on it now they've fked off. Bit over hyped for me. Each to their own mind.

Professor said:
I doubt many people had Cate Blanchett dancing onstage with Sparks on their bingo cards

On BBC2 now.Bizarre

Jack2jack said:
I know, I turned em off. Back on it now they've fked off. Bit over hyped for me. Each to their own mind.

Arctic Monkeys on straight after them wasn't the wisest choice either both shit!

Darran said:
Prick.

https://www.loudersound.com/news/noel-gallagher-guns-n-roses-glastonbury?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_content=classic-rock

You know as naff as GnR are it is going to be a huge Glastonbury moment. Like Foo Fighters as headliners, or Elton, Muse, whatever, every song they smash out will be a banger, unlike Artic Monkeys unfortunately. It’ll be a proper singalong led by Keith Lemon and a bunch of hired guns.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back