• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Match Thread | Season 2023/24 l Leicester City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-9945.jpg
IMG-9954.jpg
IMG-9957.jpg
IMG-9966.jpg
IMG-9967.jpg

IMG-9968.jpg

IMG-0051.jpg

IMG-0052.jpg

IMG-0026.jpg

IMG-9931.webp

IMG-0050.jpg

Last edited:
Just what we need after the way we have shipped goas in the last two games

We'll probably win this now, or at least put up a good fight. 'tis the way of the world.

If he picks Wood for this he deserves all he gets, fucking fraud of a professional...

Just the basic stay in the game would do me, a bit of discipline, some form of shape, looking like a team that's working in unison with one another, see something that you can say, we looked like a team out there

I expect things to get worse for us before they get better, having the run of games we do now is rough for any side let alone one now trying to get to grips with playing a high tempo high risk game that LW wants to play, and that is if we had the right kind of players in all positions to pull it off.

My hoped for lineup:

-------------------- Rushworth -------------------
Abdulai ----- Darling ----- Humphries -- Tymon
--------------------- Grimes ----------------------
------------- Patino --------- Paterson ----------
Cullen ----------------------------------- Ronald
------------------ Kukharevych ------------------

Obviously this is assuming Tymon is fit and Ronald Martins does sign.

Looking forward to this and see how we kick on.

Encouraged that they've been working hard since yesterday lunchtime to properly learn the lessons, adapt tactics and build team cohesion.
Being chucked in the deep end is ideal for someone like LW to accelerate the collective learning curve.: 3 Prem league teams and 3 top managers in Mowbray, Maresca and Iraola is a massive opportunity to kick on from.

LW needs to now finally stop flirting and fannying with elements of martinball, revert to a solid foundation (we so need that CB slot filled), get pace out wide (Ronnie🤞) and drive forward with a proper new focal point up top (🤞).

I expect things to get worse for us before they get better, having the run of games we do now is rough for any side let alone one now trying to get to grips with playing a high tempo high risk game that LW wants to play, and that is if we had the right kind of players in all positions to pull it off.

My hoped for lineup:

-------------------- Rushworth -------------------
Abdulai ----- Darling ----- Humphries -- Tymon
--------------------- Grimes ----------------------
------------- Patino --------- Paterson ----------
Cullen ----------------------------------- Ronald
------------------ Kukharevych ------------------

Obviously this is assuming Tymon is fit and Ronald Martins does sign.
Whether we have completed the signing or not I cant see Ronald coming in for this game

Just need to get through this game and rejig the team in Feb. A draw would be a good result. Obviously.

A new winger and Ollie getting a run whilts playing well would be examples Williams could do with at the moment.

We do have experienced players so should be able to stick to a more defensive, counter attacking shape. The high press will take more time.

Let's hope Williams has learnt from the Southampton and Bournemouth games.

Its not on the red button sadly so trips abroad necessary... or other options 🤣

Struggling with numbers tonight

Rushworth

Ashby, Wood, Darling,Tymon
Grimes, Fulton
Pato
Yates, Mykolo, Cullen

Subs
Fisher
Naughton
Pederson
Humphreys
Allen
Patino
Cooper
Wilson
Lissah

Don't expect Roland to be available, got a few out injured.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back