• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Match Thread | Season 2023/24 l Leicester City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Result aside.....there has been some positives tonight.
We need to get some of our injured players back coupled with 2/3 new faces in.

We desperately need Cooper or Tate to inject some defensive stoicism. On a consultancy basis

And wash away the Martinball dirt once and for all all.

And ofc need to land the top notch CB we've been targeting.
Who's that then mystic Meg? Because it sounds like you're talking a load of bollocks

Cool heads needed not hysterics. There are green shoots outside of the suicidal defending

It's incredible watching Grimes piroet on the spot with no one around him, desperate to pass backwards

Cool heads needed not hysterics. There are green shoots outside of the suicidal defending
True that. Going 1-0 down after three mins skews the mind, but it's about the bigger picture. Definitely small signs there.

Trying to play out from out from the back and we keep giving the ball away.

Why does Williams persist with this when we do not have players to play that way.

Allen and Cooper on.
No Patino, no Kukharevych.
Yates has reverted back to anonymity this second half.

Result aside.....there has been some positives tonight.
We need to get some of our injured players back coupled with 2/3 new faces in.
I agree with your second sentence but not the first. I've seen nothing to encourage me. It was a stroll for Leicester. The most worrying thing is our complete lack of attacking power. Hardly created one chance worthy of the name. I know Leicester are walking the league, but we should still be creating a few chances if we want to have any chance of winning games.

True that. Going 1-0 down after three mins skews the mind, but it's about the bigger picture. Definitely small signs there.
on a side note Coops - we're right now bang on the record #94.......

No there isn’t. I keep reading this bollocks. We don’t score enough goals and we also concede plenty of them.

We’re done.

All this we look good in spells won't save us. Truth is we heamorage goals for fun, struggling to score all boiling down to must win Saturday or I think wer royally fckd with games in front of us.

At this point Patino is wasting a loan slot for us, he doesn’t get any minutes on the pitch.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back