• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Match Thread | Season 2023/24 l Leicester City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Right, that's me done. Early start tomorrow so going to bed with a feeling of glass half full.

Nos da.

This THE thing some of our less enlightened/intelligent fans don't get
A defo steadily improving outing - and our confidence on the ball in the 2nd half was massive.

Well done Luke, Matty and the boys.
It’s so good to have a really enlightened/ intelligent fan to tell us how stupid everyone else is. Thanks.

We've just played some of the top managers in this league, and Prem - Iraola, Mowbray and Maresca

Luke, Matty & his troops should now kick on

We competed well for the largest period of that game but we need to sort out our defensive calamities somewhere

3-1 was probably a fair reflection but the game changed totally when the penalty was given - would have been interesting to see if we could have got back into the game had that not been given
Never a penalty and then a giveaway third.

Leicester did miss two glaring chances in the first half though.

Big game on Saturday

Never a penalty and then a giveaway third.

Leicester did miss two glaring chances in the first half though.

Big game on Saturday

They did but we played Kamikaze football in the first 20 minutes (again) The start of the game was crazy from us but once we settled I thought we were an equal up to that penalty moment

They did but we played Kamikaze football in the first 20 minutes (again) The start of the game was crazy from us but once we settled I thought we were an equal up to that penalty moment
Still tough games coming up, let's get February out of the way, hopefully showing improvement and getting a few points

THE BIG question is:
- should Luke be doing this with (despite) the quality we have ( a losing formula)
- or is Luke doing this because he knows we're getting a proper CB to do it with ?

We competed well for the largest period of that game but we need to sort out our defensive calamities somewhere

3-1 was probably a fair reflection but the game changed totally when the penalty was given - would have been interesting to see if we could have got back into the game had that not been given
Losing Harry was a big loss, hope him going off was more precautionary than anything else.

Not sure what Humphries was doing, didn't look like he really wanted the ball.

Rushworth had a brain fart for their third and not for the first time, but he's young and will go on and improve to avoid those moments.

Yates looked brighter and sharper in that first half, but faded.

Ronald, looks like he's hungry for work and pacey.

If we can got one or two more in that'll help.

THE BIG question is:
- should Luke be doing this with (despite) the quality we have ( a losing formula)
- or is Luke doing this because he knows we're getting a proper CB to do it with ?
Ask me Friday

Still tough games coming up, let's get February out of the way, hopefully showing improvement and getting a few points
Agreed
Lets get three points on Saturday, we have to be targeting that for a maximum

We conceded goals because we can't defend, and Leicester missed two open goals in 1st gear... 5-1 that should've been.. Leicester didn't even get out of stride.. Yanks hemorrhaging millions and turning down 10 million for Wood.. Ronald looked ok though, he liked to go forward at least

Losing Harry was a big loss, hope him going off was more precautionary than anything else.

Not sure what Humphries was doing, didn't look like he really wanted the ball.

Rushworth had a brain fart for their third and not for the first time, but he's young and will go on and improve to avoid those moments.

Yates looked brighter and sharper in that first half, but faded.

Ronald, looks like he's hungry for work and pacey.

If we can got one or two more in that'll help.
Agreed let's hope we don't now need to bring in Cabango.
And re Ronnie, a big fillip.
What one or two in do we need most, Max ?

Defo CB and CF

I actually enjoyed quite a lot of tonight’s match - a lot of positives… we’d beat most teams playing like that IF we can cut out the kamikaze moments in defence

I actually enjoyed quite a lot of tonight’s match - a lot of positives… we’d beat most teams playing like that IF we can cut out the kamikaze moments in defence
Yeah but we can't cut them out can we, how long we been doing those for now? Since rusty ride into town at least. Last decent defence was under old bug eyes.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back