• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Play-Off Semi-Final (2nd Leg) Brentford FC (0) vs Swansea City FC (1) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
monmouth said:
Right, I've refilled my glass. Get into the poxy twats. F*ck em up.

Your glass has just smashed to the floor

That’s that then. Looks like we used all our luck on last day of the season and on Sunday. None left in the tank.

They’ve looked a much better team than us all season to be fair, and they already gave us two dickings. No shame in that but our defending in the first 20 minutes was embarrassing.

We made the play offs, would have never thought that back in September, young team, rookie manager. Proud to be a JB!

Outclassed.

Unfortunately our boys have froze, none more so than the skipper I’m shocked by how bad he was first half and he’s carried it on second half.

KrunchyKarrot said:
Get a grip FFS, Cabango has a hernia and VDH has a half or so in him. They are a good footballing team, first goal Gallagher sold himself second Grimes and VDH frucked up. Full backs need to tuck in we can score dont panic.

Cabango’s carrying a hernia is he? Didn’t know that.

I don’t think anyone’s panicking. It’s just bleeding obvious that they’re better than us in all departments.

Be interesting to see if Cooper accepts any responsibility for this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back