• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Play-Off Semi-Final (2nd Leg) Brentford FC (0) vs Swansea City FC (1) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we had a bit of fun getting to the play offs. But Brentford are definitely looking like a premiership team. They’ve got some neat players and a lot more money than we have - seeing the money they’ve spent on players.

I feel our squad this year has been made up of loan players, we need more than that to have a true squad.

Enjoyed this season though, just hoping it’s not a mass exodus and we rebuild nicely

crazedbison said:
I know I shouldn’t be, but I guess I’m still a little surprised we came out with a back 3 for this one. You knew their manager was plotting on how to exploit that.

Because coopers an idiot.. Clueless

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
Have we got within 30 yards of their goal this half?

How long is he going to leave it like this until he tries something else?

It bafffles me that Swansea City supporters want to see this man coach our team for another season.

Not all dwight.
I detest the jerk.

JackFish said:
They’ve looked a much better team than us all season to be fair, and they already gave us two dickings. No shame in that but our defending in the first 20 minutes was embarrassing.

True. Pretty annoying how we bottled it though. We didn’t have to leave ourselves wide open, twice. Last year we kept out the best team in the country at the time for 80 minutes and would have beaten them if not for 2 wrong refereeing decisions.

We needed a bit of that spirit tonight, but have been wide open and naive.

I'm hopeful that finishing in the playoffs will at least have extended our odds of being relegated next season with the bookmakers.

Next season will be frightening.

With the fraud at the helm and no dosh, we will be in the cart good and proper. Still all the praise lavished on the fraud may fool a few bookies I suppose.

Still, cmon fraud get your luck going. Two goals in a minute, sharpish.

Was that deliberate on Ayew then?

It was always a burning question as to what squad we could put together for next season, given the number of loan players.

Guess it is now a plan A (Championship) rather than a hasty plan B (PL) where a lot of £££would have been burned.

Might be easier to keep more of the group together? Some of the kids would not have benefited from going up to the Pl and getting whipped. Loans may not have been extended etc.

monmouth said:
I'm hopeful that finishing in the playoffs will at least have extended our odds of being relegated next season with the bookmakers.

With the fraud at the helm and no dosh, we will be in the cart good and proper. Still all the praise lavished on the fraud may fool a few bookies I suppose.

yes it was

Gallagher looks so much better playing deeper alongside Grimes. Grimes looks better too, as he can just leave the creativity to Gallagher.

Celina ahead of them and we’d be more of a threat. Not sure Dhanda’s ready for this level.

Unfortunately most of our best players are not ours and won't be returning so we need to find more or blood more youngsters.

It's a daunting prospect.

monmouth said:

Many know how much I despise Garry Monk and thought he did poorly when in charge.

Garry Monk is a far more talented manager than Steve Cooper. At least Monk's decisions and tactics were logical.

This is just hopeless.

Fraud is the perfect word to describe him. Winning a tournament with arguably the most talented group of U17 players in the world does not warrant the level of protection he's getting from pundits and even much of our supporters.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Gallagher looks so much better playing deeper alongside Grimes. Grimes looks better too, as he can just leave the creativity to Gallagher.

Celina ahead of them and we’d be more of a threat. Not sure Dhanda’s ready for this level.

Can’t disagree here. Any ideas why Dhanda has seemed favored over Celina as of late? I just can’t see it...

We’ve been completely done over tonight but they’re a bunch of dirty pricks too, ref’s missed everything.

J_B said:
Unfortunately most of our best players are not ours and won't be returning so we need to find more or blood more youngsters.

It's a daunting prospect.

That’s part of the problem. People banging on about Cooper being rubbish, but we’re one bad managerial appointment away from being in trouble. Given what he’s got to work with, he’s done ok. And we wouldn’t have players like Brewster here without him. Or the England defensive coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back