• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Play-Off Semi-Final (2nd Leg) Brentford FC (0) vs Swansea City FC (1) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hopeful that finishing in the playoffs will at least have extended our odds of being relegated next season with the bookmakers.

Next season will be frightening.

KrunchyKarrot said:
Get a grip FFS, Cabango has a hernia and VDH has a half or so in him. They are a good footballing team, first goal Gallagher sold himself second Grimes and VDH frucked up. Full backs need to tuck in we can score dont panic.

His hernia magically healed at half time it seems.

I know I shouldn’t be, but I guess I’m still a little surprised we came out with a back 3 for this one. You knew their manager was plotting on how to exploit that.

Jamiewales said:
Truly embarrassing , hope Brentford go up

I hope Fulham stuff them. The only way I'd want Brentford and their twit of a manager to go up is if the scum somehow make it through tomorrow.

ah well,reality check.
Sadly the freakish play off place has given steve another season to feck up

Can someone silence Thick Mick....getting on my effing nerves

Have we got within 30 yards of their goal this half?

How long is he going to leave it like this until he tries something else?

It bafffles me that Swansea City supporters want to see this man coach our team for another season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back