• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Swansea City vs Birmingham City Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way we are passing today is very promising. Just need to sort out the final third now.

Tate grabbed the throat of a BHam player on the way out...silly boy.

F*cking shite swans tv. Just got in and it's telling me I'm in an unauthorised country, F*cking Wales.

Load of shit. I have no VPN connected. Anyone got any ideas? 4

If anyone from the club is watching, I've paid for this you bunch of useless arseholes

We all dream of a team of Alan Tates...

monmouth said:
F*cking shite swans tv. Just got in and it's telling me I'm in an unauthorised country, F*cking Wales.

If anyone from the club is watching, I've paid for this you bunch of useless arseholes
can't help with that problem but we are the game being streamed internationally today should be able find free stream

monmouth said:

That's a strange one, Mon. Should be available all through the UK. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back