• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Swansea City vs Birmingham City Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geoff thom said:
Can someone wake me up when the game starts
This is bloody boring

That’s because there’s a Karanka team on the pitch. Plays the dullest, percentage based, one paced football going. He was exactly the same at Boro - just sets up for a 0-0 and hopes to nick a 1-0 with a rare set piece.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Geoff thom said:
This is bloody boring

That’s because there’s a Karanka team on the pitch. Plays the dullest, percentage based, one paced football going. He was exactly the same at Boro - just sets up for a 0-0 and hopes to nick a 1-0 with a rare set piece.

I was just thinking exactly the same thing.

Woody Woodpecker Song said:
43 posts please give us the old site back.

Its nearly as boring as the football.

Indeed. The matchday threads have died. Same on Fansnetwork too.

Sad really. Strange that we have really prolific posters all through the week but don't have any interest in the MD threads.

As I said on the old site before the changeover...PS is now more of a current affairs and politics forum...with a bit of football thrown in on the side.

Cooper's aversion to making any sort of in game change is mind boggling.

monmouth said:
F*cking shite swans tv. Just got in and it's telling me I'm in an unauthorised country, F*cking Wales.

Load of shit. I have no VPN connected. Anyone got any ideas? 4

If anyone from the club is watching, I've paid for this you bunch of useless arseholes

Happened to me when using Opera browser which has got a (free) vpn contained in it.

lidojack said:

Indeed if there was ever an argument for fresh blood then this is it

Geoff thom said:
This is bloody boring

Yup & Cooper lacking ability to change anything, acknowledge options are not great.

Edit Cullen on in the 85th!

lidojack said:

Nah. His aversion to making any sort of in game change in most of his other games was a bit of a clue.

Same as last season then. Dull as ditchwater at home leavened by the odd scraped away win.

Nice to see Cooper progressing as a manager.

Well that was boring. I suspect my pre-season prediction that we won’t score many goals but won’t let in many either is going to be true if we keep this up. At least last season we had Brewster who only needed half a chance to nick a goal.

Can’t wait for the away tie against them, zzzzzzzzz.

O'Leary spot on with his commentary today, Cullen needed atleast 15.

The game had 0-0 written all over it before the game even started, a Karanka team vs a Cooper side.

Desperate for winger and striker, can't play this formation at home all season despite how well it works away from home.

Risc said:
can't play this formation at home all season despite how well it works away from home.

Absolutely, that's where a good manager really makes a difference.

I'm just waiting for the stream of posts claiming Cooper gave a material masterclass!
No pace, little quality no fire power. Played not to blame. (Why did we bother retaining and bringing in wingers?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back