• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Swansea City vs Birmingham City Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please check on Monny.

I'm worried that he is hanging from a tree in his garden...

Risc said:
O'Leary spot on with his commentary today, Cullen needed atleast 15.

The game had 0-0 written all over it before the game even started, a Karanka team vs a Cooper side.

Desperate for winger and striker, can't play this formation at home all season despite how well it works away from home.

This - looks like we are making sure we get to the 50 point safety mark rather then planning a top 6 challenge, looking like a long & dull season ahead.

Just seen brentford goals midfielders driving forward with the ball at pace

You mean you assume I got a stream to watch?

I did. Luckily I have no trees. I do have a bannister though, and I'm contemplating it.

(For DJ)

Gibbs-White currently leading the players rating!
What am I missing?
While he showed a little skill in patches I thought he gave the ball away easily and crumpled like bag of Smiths.
Had Byers put in that performance he'd have been slated.

Badlands said:
Gibbs-White currently leading the players rating!
What am I missing?
While he showed a little skill in patches I thought he gave the ball away easily and crumpled like bag of Smiths.
Had Byers put in that performance he'd have been slated.

It’s Walkers now mun.

I remember the time when everyone in Swansea knew somebody who worked in Smiths.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Geoff thom said:
Can someone wake me up when the game starts
This is bloody boring

That’s because there’s a Karanka team on the pitch. Plays the dullest, percentage based, one paced football going. He was exactly the same at Boro - just sets up for a 0-0 and hopes to nick a 1-0 with a rare set piece.

Cooper seems to be of the same mindset. :eek:

I’m not going to bother here next week.

Edit: especially as that flipping massive advert still pops up at the top for iPad users.

I have to say that I'm getting very irritated using this new site on my Android tablet and phone. There's adverts all over the place and while they are loading the site bounces around and I end up tapping on the wrong thing time and again. I'm beginning to think I can't be doing with it any more.

legoman said:
I have to say that I'm getting very irritated using this new site on my Android tablet and phone. There's adverts all over the place and while they are loading the site bounces around and I end up tapping on the wrong thing time and again. I'm beginning to think I can't be doing with it any more.

Why don’t I then?
I’ve only got an iPhone these days.

legoman said:

Ditto

There shouldnt be any more than three adverts per page. Each of them essential to pay server costs.

Compared to other sites (Wales online as an example) its as minimal as I can get it unfortunately and there are certainly less here than there have been in previous iterations of the site

There will be one at the top of the page, one at the bottom and one after the first post in a thread. Nothing else. And less adverts when logged in then when not logged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back