• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official T20 World Cup Thread

Cooperman

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
The prelim stages are now over and the big boys can get going. That's not to say that the early stages have not been disappointing; the Irish have just turned over the WI which means that one Test playing nation fails to make the big stage. Unfortunately, Scotland could not join Ireland as they failed to beat Zimbabwe.

Where's your money ECB, Dicky and the PS cricket aficionados?

If England hit their straps they remain the best white ball team in the world. Heart says England head says Australia.

If Chameera had been fit I'd have fancied Sri Lanka .
New Zealand have it in them but likely to be Australia or England.
I'll go for Australia.

I also think either Australia or England, the two teams have the best all round players, batters and bowlers. I’m not an aficionado but I do enjoy the game. 😁

dickythorpe said:
If Chameera had been fit I'd have fancied Sri Lanka .
New Zealand have it in them but likely to be Australia or England.
I'll go for Australia.

Australia v NZ up first tomorrow.

Absolute hammering for Australia by NZ. That won’t do their confidence or their goal average much good.

Muteswan said:
I also think either Australia or England, the two teams have the best all round players, batters and bowlers. I’m not an aficionado but I do enjoy the game. 😁

Or maybe even New Zealand. 🤔

Nice to see the Aussies get an absolute thumping from their antipodean neighbours to start their tournament. And England cruising to a solid if standard win over Afghanistan.

exiledclaseboy said:
Nice to see the Aussies get an absolute thumping from their antipodean neighbours to start their tournament. And England cruising to a solid if standard win over Afghanistan.

This in spades. The Aussies will be sweating, whereas England didn't break sweat.

India v Pakistan at a packed MCG in about 20 minutes. It’s big, but clearly not the biggest sporting event of the day.

India at 10/2 look like they will struggle to get 160 to beat Pakistan

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back