• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official T20 World Cup Thread

I reckon that was equivalent to 9(nine) - 0 in football.

Bloody hell credit where it’s due that’s some serious batting. Can’t see how they don’t go on to win it now after that, but stranger things have happened.

Uppa Pakistan 🇵🇰

What a performance, just watched a repeat of the game, tremendous stuff, if I had seen it live, I would have been a bit worried after the runs India put on at the end of their innings, but Butler and Hales were fantastic, brilliant knocks by the pair of them.

Risc said:
Bloody hell credit where it’s due that’s some serious batting. Can’t see how they don’t go on to win it now after that, but stranger things have happened.

Uppa Pakistan 🇵🇰

It was such a great win, so I hope that wasn't their cup final, Pakistan are a formidable outfit.

Niigata Jack said:
It was such a great win, so I hope that wasn't their cup final, Pakistan are a formidable outfit.

Lets hope the weather holds for a game - a shared trophy would be a massive anti climax

Niigata Jack said:
What a performance, just watched a repeat of the game, tremendous stuff, if I had seen it live, I would have been a bit worried after the runs India put on at the end of their innings, but Butler and Hales were fantastic, brilliant knocks by the pair of them.

Surprised you haven't claimed it as being a direct result of the hundred competition ;) :lol:

PSumbler said:
Surprised you haven't claimed it as being a direct result of the hundred competition ;) :lol:

It did cross my mind, after all Hales form vastly improved as a result of that fabulous tournament :shock: :D

1.....2.....3 :lol:

PSumbler said:
Lets hope the weather holds for a game - a shared trophy would be a massive anti climax

It will be a farce if this prestigious tournament ended that way or the farce of a 5 or 10 over match.

They knew what to expect from the weather when they picked the country to hold the Tournament, so if it does end in a farcical fashion the decision makers need horse whipping.

Some wayward bowling from England and yet only 39 scored off the first six.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back