• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Queen (of broadcasting)

Remember a great interview she did with Bowie , an extremely intelligent woman and legendary broadcaster
RIP

This lady is a proper Ferry legend.

Rest In Peace Mavis x

I've just emailed The Guardian and asked them to get their act together on an appropriate obituary.

It's not like there's anything else going on.

Pegojack said:
I've just emailed The Guardian and asked them to get their act together on an appropriate obituary.

Nothing announced it seems , we must trust that the PREUTERS news agency based in cimla has it right

Best_loser said:
Pegojack said:

Nothing announced it seems , we must trust that the PREUTERS news agency based in cimla has it right

It's showing on Wiki. Unless that was Darren too!
Born in the Ferry in 1930, the same as my dad. I don't think I ever asked him if he remembered her from school.

Oh come on guys have you ever known me to wrong?

https://twitter.com/brnicholson/status/1568559251106271232?s=21&t=H4-sODvc_REDYRYCIi9rsw

I had a reply back from the Guardian, asking for evidence. I referred them to Ben Nicholson's twitter account. They came back and said they normally needed two sources to confirm, so the journalist has said they will research further. I didn't know where else to point them.

Pegojack said:
I had a reply back from the Guardian, asking for evidence. I referred them to Ben Nicholson's twitter account. They came back and said they normally needed two sources to confirm, so the journalist has said they will research further. I didn't know where else to point them.

There is an obituary on the guardian site now , nothing on WOL but that's WOL for you, when it reaches them it will be there for weeks , yesterdays news next week

Best_loser said:
Pegojack said:

There is an obituary on the guardian site now , nothing on WOL but that's WOL for you, when it reaches them it will be there for weeks , yesterdays news next week

Good. Just read it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back