• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Queen.

Chief said:
Skippyjack said:
No, book distribution on a mass scale to UK nationals.. it's called Queen's English for a reason, every educational institution is built on Royal approval and influence

Haha when did she start distributing these books then? Because she was only in place since 1952? When do I get my book?

Or are you just making this nonsense up?

Do some research and look up Griffith Jones you clown.

Look up what? F*ck you can't be this dense

Buckingham Palace live on BBC News, full of people taking selfies, no wonder she chose Balmoral to take her final breath ...

Skippyjack said:
Chief said:
Haha when did she start distributing these books then? Because she was only in place since 1952? When do I get my book?

Or are you just making this nonsense up?

Do some research and look up Griffith Jones you clown.

Haha case closed.

For someone who seems to love literacy you can't have done much reading (evidently).

Trust me, its good, better than coming up with random, unfounded crackpot theories.

You might, just maybe learn something.

You'll have to find your own book though, the Queen hasn't given any out unfortunately. :lol:

I’m sure she’s wiped her own arse at least a few times.

RIP

Chief said:
Skippyjack said:

Haha case closed.

For someone who seems to love literacy you can't have much reading (evidently)

You're an expert on English Language and its origins now, just like you act the expert on all things corporate language on trust affairs.. the fact you keep banging on with Resloven for pages just highlights how thick you are.. how are the trust these days? Still paying the fee like a lemon, I stopped supporting the trust when the PS mob got involved, dragged it all along then jumped ship and started blaming others

Chief said:
Skippyjack said:

Haha case closed.

For someone who seems to love literacy you can't have done much reading (evidently).

Trust me, its good, better than coming up with random, unfounded crackpot theories.

You'll have to find your own book though, the Queen hasn't given any out unfortunately. :lol:

The Queen might not have, but you knew her family have and continue.. but you're not that dull.. the fact you're arguing in English is ironic, start speaking Welsh Chief

Skippyjack said:
Chief said:
Haha case closed.

For someone who seems to love literacy you can't have much reading (evidently)

You're an expert on English Language and its origins now, just like you act the expert on all things corporate language on trust affairs.. the fact you keep banging on with Resloven for pages just highlights how thick you are.. how are the trust these days? Still paying the fee like a lemon, I stopped supporting the trust when the PS mob got involved, dragged it all along then jumped ship and started blaming others

Well I evidently know more than you regarding the history of literacy and education in Wales (alth :roll: ough I'm not expert admittedly - it's obvious however that I don't need to be exceed your meagre understanding).

Countering that poster's completely unfounded and ridiculously biased viewpoints makes me thick? Struggling with your logic on that too.

And no I'm no longer paying the fee - false assumption. You're not very good at this are you? :roll:

That's your choice, I can't criticise why you stopped supporting the trust because you've not clarified why you stopped following at that point and what you mean by the 'PS mob'. Its becoming a recurring theme. Or is it another of bizarre theories you've formulated without doing any research into the subject?

And why on earth are you banging on about the trust on this thread anyway? :lol:

I'm sure if you put your views on the football board regarding the trust you'll get many people ready to listen to them (and probably refute them) - instead of hiding on a thread about the queen :D

JackSomething said:
I have no real feelings on the Queen's passing other than the usual sympathy I'd always have for a family when they lose a beloved relative.

Having said that, I'm with ECB. This is the thread about her not being well and then passing away. Can we leave the debates about the future of the royal family, talk about skeletons in the closet, etc for another thread please? It would just be basic human decency to do so.

Well said.

I am my nature a Republican but let’s show some respect please.

Skippyjack said:
Chief said:
Haha case closed.

The Queen might not have, but you knew her family have and continue.. but you're not that dull.. the fact you're arguing in English is ironic, start speaking Welsh Chief

Have they? How do you quantify the impact of the royal family has had on literacy in Wales then? Because I'm struggling to see any impact besides state fuelled racism and embarrassment of Welsh children in classrooms (read up on the Welsh knot).

You're changing your point somewhat now - now you're saying it's speaking English as a specific language is the benefit The Royal family have bestowed on us? Is that what you're trying to say?

I know you're not one for reading but when the English conquered Wales the upper classes and royalty mostly spoke French and Latin anyway, so another moot point.

Forgive me if I'm not grateful that the English persecuted, tortured and embarrassed my ancestors into not speaking their native tongue for their own ends as part of their efforts to completely subjugate Wales.

Iawn dwi'n dysgu cymraeg a rydw I eisiau gwella 😊

Chief said:
Skippyjack said:

Well I evidently know more than you regarding the history of literacy and education in Wales (alth :roll: ough I'm not expert admittedly - it's obvious however that I don't need to be exceed your meagre understanding).

Countering that poster's completely unfounded and ridiculously biased viewpoints makes me thick? Struggling with your logic on that too.

And no I'm no longer paying the fee - false assumption. You're not very good at this are you? :roll:

That's your choice, I can't criticise why you stopped supporting the trust because you've not clarified why you stopped following at that point and what you mean by the 'PS mob'. Its becoming a recurring theme. Or is it another of bizarre theories you've formulated without doing any research into the subject?

And why on earth are you banging on about the trust on this thread anyway? :lol:

I'm sure if you put your views on the football board regarding the trust you'll get many people ready to listen to them (and probably refute them) - instead of hiding on a thread about the queen :D

I'm not the one calling them parasites while you harp on in English, the language they created like, you mock Resloven and me because you're a bit egocentric and a little insecure.. you backed ECB, Uxy and Lisa to give it to the Americans, when they limped on, and eventually left, achieving nothing but pats on the back that they write a few paragraphs on PS, so they sound the business, just like what you do, empty vessels make the most noise.. even though the current trust is a shambles, they made a decision, unlike you and the gang of PS keyboard warriors.. anyway, I don't have to research, because I'm young and got taught it all in history class in school so it's all still very much fresh

Chief said:
Skippyjack said:

Have they? How do you quantify the impact of the royal family has had on literacy in Wales then? Because I'm struggling to see any impact besides state fuelled racism and embarrassment of Welsh children in classrooms (read up on the Welsh knot).

You're changing your point somewhat now - now you're saying it's speaking English as a specific language is the benefit The Royal family have bestowed on us? Is that what you're trying to say?

I know you're not one for reading but when the English conquered Wales the upper classes and royalty mostly spoke French and Latin anyway, so another moot point.

Forgive me if I'm not grateful that the English persecuted, tortured and embarrassed my ancestors into not speaking their native tongue for their own ends as part of their efforts to completely subjugate Wales.

History is complex, some stuff is real, some stuff is fantasy, but institutions had royal approval and they've clearly had an impact on the language we speak, why do you assume I don't read a lot?.. what have you achieved that makes you such a snotty tw*t then.. I'll just reel off two of mine, I have an IQ of 147, not quite a genius, just below it and I have had an input in finding a cure to a specific cancer

Skippyjack said:
Chief said:

I'm not the one calling them parasites while you harp on in English, the language they created like, you mock Resloven and me because you're a bit egocentric and a little insecure.. you backed ECB, Uxy and Lisa to give it to the Americans, when they limped on, and eventually left, achieving nothing but pats on the back that they write a few paragraphs on PS, so they sound the business, just like what you do, empty vessels make the most noise.. even though the current trust is a shambles, they made a decision, unlike you and the gang of PS keyboard warriors.. anyway, I don't have to research, because I'm young and got taught it all in history class in school so it's all still very much fresh

Again, struggling to see why speaking this particular language means the royal family born into wealth and luxury should benefit from tax payers money? You're making a link that doesn't exist.

I mock you because you randomly attacked me on this thread and you're points are easily picked apart. Similar to that sycophant on the other forum. He deserves to be mockery for being so slanted and furthering such obvious vested interests. You and them provide the ammunition to mock. Come up with coherent arguments and I wouldn't be able to. And it's nothing at all to with insecurity- it would be a strange topic to sooth that alleged achilles heel. In Reslovens case it was because they should be allowed to spread their false nonsense unabated.

Hmm yes I backed the previous board because they were trying to enact the will of the membership. I criticised them too when it was merited. I criticise the Americans when warranted too, but I also praise them.

The current trust board made a poor decision which they struggle to properly justify and simply refuse to engage with the membership when probed on it. So they're worse than 'keyboard warriors'. At least people like you do engage (albeit with some bizarre points).

The decision the current made is already baring fruit isn't it? How's the CLN conversion looking?

Well I'd hazard a guess that you didn't listen much in school despite supposedly having been there recently based on some of these strange narratives you've cooked up.

Chief said:
Skippyjack said:

Again, struggling to see why speaking this particular language means the royal family born into wealth and luxury should benefit from tax payers money? You're making a link that doesn't exist.

I mock you because you randomly attacked me on this thread and you're points are easily picked apart. Similar to that sycophant on the other forum. He deserves to be mockery for being so slanted and furthering such obvious vested interests. You and them provide the ammunition to mock. Come up with coherent arguments and I wouldn't be able to. And it's nothing at all to with insecurity- it would be a strange topic to sooth that alleged achilles heel. In Reslovens case it was because they should be allowed to spread their false nonsense unabated.

Hmm yes I backed the previous board because they were trying to enact the will of the membership. I criticised them too when it was merited. I criticise the Americans when warranted too, but I also praise them.

The current trust board made a poor decision which they struggle to properly justify and simply refuse to engage with the membership when probed on it. So they're worse than 'keyboard warriors'. At least people like you do engage (albeit with some bizarre points).

The decision the current made is already baring fruit isn't it? How's the CLN conversion looking?

Well I'd hazard a guess that you didn't listen much in school despite supposedly having been there recently based on some of these strange narratives you've cooked up.

:lol: wtf is he smoking FFS.. he doesn't realise how dull he is, pick me apart? You've been rambling on with nonsense

Skippyjack said:
Chief said:

History is complex, some stuff is real, some stuff is fantasy, but institutions had royal approval and they've clearly had an impact on the language we speak, why do you assume I don't read a lot?.. what have you achieved that makes you such a snotty tw*t then.. I'll just reel off two of mine, I have an IQ of 147, not quite a genius, just below it and I have had an input in finding a cure to a specific cancer

Yes you seem to have really latched onto the fantasy aspect. I assume you don't read much (maybe you do but it's Harry Potter or something) because I'm giving you specific examples of people and events regarding Welsh education and literacy and you seem dumbfounded and clueless on what you've just been told.

And again there's no link between literacy and the royal family. Religion yes (and I'd abolish that too), and when schooling became compulsory in Britain in the 1870s it was via act of Parliament (the monarchy was becoming constitutionally irrelevant by that point) and funded via taxes.

It's OK I'll keep my achievements to myself - I'm not that insecure that I need to tell them to randoms on a football forum.

Well done, i wouldn't possibly dream of debating you in relation to cancer treatments. Maybe better to stay in your own lane?

Skippyjack said:
Chief said:

:lol: wtf is he smoking FFS.. he doesn't realise how dull he is, pick me apart? You've been rambling on with nonsense

Which particular part is nonsense in your opinion?
Or are you going to insist on talking in random generalities that you are unable to back up?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back