• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of test cricket - Ashes 2023

exiledclaseboy said:
England were poor all day given all the conditions were in their favour, no getting away from that.

Indeed poor decisions with the ball and the bowling was not to the standard it should have been.

Nasser Hussain that was brilliantly put my friend.

“We are witnessing greatness, in front of our eyes”

Steven Smith. 450 a realistic? Or a pipe dream? Probably the latter

**definitely not realistic now but 400 in these conditions a job well done

I'd say it was a job half well done (much like Crawley's innings). To be 316-3 and then lose 7 wickets for 100 runs must have been a disappointment to the Aussies.

My prediction last night was there'd be more England wickets to fall today than Aussie. Hope I'm wrong.

Risc said:
https://twitter.com/bigotrivia/status/1673929488336560129?s=46&t=p94KZqA33SfSPKkithZEfA
Bloody hell, what’s all that about? To be like that with eachother in their senior years. Don’t often see that in boxing never mind cricket.

Botham was on the verge of giving Marsh a smack on his Nose, no wonder it got up and marched off he was bouncing, many many years of hatred between those two, more so Marsh.

Honours even. Tomorrow is moving day as they say I’m golfing circles.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back