• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of test cricket - Ashes 2023

Niigata Jack said:
Brilliant by Stokes, incredible cricketer unplayable on times fair play.

That I will say. Superb.

Risc said:
Australia of course. Warner already give half of them a slap about in walkabout.

He give Root a sneaky one and that's about it, he's a scumbag it has to be said, Smith isn't far behind him.

Niigata Jack said:
He give Root a sneaky one and that's about it, he's a scumbag it has to be said, Smith isn't far behind him.

Smith one of the finest batsman to have played the game.

Swanjaxs said:
Kicking off in the Longroom by the looks of it 😮

What happened? Did someone chuck a scone at Carey?

Jim Maxwell, legendary Aussie radio commentator, is well pissed off that they didn’t withdraw that appeal. Very ugly at Lord’s now. Lovely stuff. :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
Kicking off in the Longroom by the looks of it 😮

How it should be n all. Making friends with em is fckn nuts. Aussies be giving it worse down under. Pietersen and Vaughan called it few days back....its the Ashes...fck em/no friends .

So can someone explain to me what is different between this incident and a stumping?
He's thrown the ball as soo as he's collected it.

sainthelens said:
How it should be n all. Making friends with em is fckn nuts. Aussies be giving it worse down under. Pietersen and Vaughan called it few days back....its the Ashes...fck em/no friends .

Absolutely, a bit of edge is what's needed.

lidojack said:
So can someone explain to me what is different between this incident and a stumping?
He's thrown the ball as soo as he's collected it.

If it was the other way round, the reaction would have been completely different no doubt about it. Rules are rules.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back