• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of test cricket - Ashes 2023

Muteswan said:
Catches win matches. 🙄

Aussies had 10 wickets from catches in England’s innings. We can’t afford to keep dropping our chances.

All of a sudden this game is back in the balance. Anyone with tickets for Sunday should probably be making other plans.

You can’t say that Wood doesn’t give everything for the cause. Great effort.

Brilliantly set up for tomorrow this, should get very lively on the Western Terrace when the Tettleys starts flowing just after 11am.
As Frederick Sewards Trueman OBE would have said " GET IT UP THEE!! đź’Şđź’Ą

England red hot favourites now. Been a poor performance from Aussies this test.

Risc said:
England red hot favourites now. Been a poor performance from Aussies this test.

Red hot favourites :lol: the game is about as even as it’s possible to be.

exiledclaseboy said:
Red hot favourites :lol: the game is about as even as it’s possible to be.

They’ll do well to lose this from here. Too much work to do with Smith and Labuschagne giving wickets away again.

Onto Old Trafford!

Risc said:
They’ll do well to lose this from here. Too much work to do with Smith and Labuschagne giving wickets away again.

Onto Old Trafford!

Australia all out with a lead of around 250. England all out for sub 200. Hope I'm wrong, but I can't see England winning this unless their fielding and batting make a significant improvement.

JackSomething said:
Australia all out with a lead of around 250. England all out for sub 200. Hope I'm wrong, but I can't see England winning this unless their fielding and batting make a significant improvement.

Australia can’t bowl to the tail and I think I could turn it more than this Murphy fella.

Would be a disaster for England to lose it from this position.

Risc said:
Australia can’t bowl to the tail and I think I could turn it more than this Murphy fella.

Travis Head and Mitchell Marsh are both capable of big hundreds mind, very dangerous partnership potentially, bit of weather about tomorrow which will help Broad and Wood, knocking Head and Marsh over cheaply will be massive...

Muteswan said:
Aussies had 10 wickets from catches in England’s innings. We can’t afford to keep dropping our chances.

If you chucked a pasty up in the air Bairstow would catch that fucker :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
Travis Head and Mitchell Marsh are both capable of big hundreds mind, very dangerous partnership potentially, bit of weather about tomorrow which will help Broad and Wood, knocking Head and Marsh over cheaply will be massive...

What's that they say about clutching at straws? 5-0 white wash Robinson, Stokes both crocked add to the minges that shouldn't be in the team and its got a White Wash all over it.

Risc said:

More chance of me winning Tonights Euro Lottery and I haven't even done it :lol:

What the hell is going on this series?!?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back