• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of test cricket - Ashes 2023

exiledclaseboy said:
He’s definitely had a below average series so far but he doesn’t really “need” to produce anything to prove himself on account of him being Joe Root, one of England’s all time greats. He’ll undoubtedly want to produce something for his team though.

Don't give me all that old pony, you're only as good as your last game, its the here and now that matters not what's gone before, that's all a load of sentimental bollox.

I'm not in the best of moods at the moment, I might add :x :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Don't give me all that old pony, you're only as good as your last game, its the here and now that matters not what's gone before, that's all a load of sentimental bollox.

I'm not in the best of moods at the moment, I might add :x :lol:

It’s not easy to tell when you’re in a good mood mush. ;) :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
It’s not easy to tell when you’re in a good mood mush. ;) :lol:

I was fine until an hour or so ago, my new hobby I started a couple of years brought the red mist down :lol:

Just had a cuppa so the mist is starting to settle :lol:

TheLoneRanger said:
With that win yesterday the England women level the series 6-6 (points).

Great innings from Heather Knight!!

She should be selected for the 4th test, perhaps we'll see some run's on the board then :D

exiledclaseboy said:
Tomorrow in Southampton and Wednesday in Manchester. Cricket rules.

Don't you work for a living anymore then? travelling around the Globe watching Cricket life is like a bowl of cherries for you :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Don't you work for a living anymore then? travelling around the Globe watching Cricket life is like a bowl of cherries for you :lol:

Ah if only. But covid changed the game for us office workers and now I only have to pointlessly go the the actual work place two days a week. I always check the fixtures before deciding which days I’ll be in the office. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Ah if only. But covid changed the game for us office workers and now I only have to pointlessly go the the actual work place two days a week. I always check the fixtures before deciding which days I’ll be in the office. :lol:

I refer you to the last bit of my post then :lol:

My Lad has a similar job, but he starts the day working from bed, unless its a teams briefing then he's got to make an effort :shock: :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Me too. All square with two to play. Perfectly set up.

The forecast for the last ODI is looking dodgy so whoever wins today could clinch the series.

*edit* just checked and not to bad for Taunton on Tuesday :lol:

England dominating so far, so that means Australia will get a 100 partnership

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back