• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of test cricket - Ashes 2023

Moeen batting @ No 3 again ??

It's been reported that he's asked Baz to be promoted up the batting order from 7 to 3.

England XI for fourth Test:

1 Zak Crawley, 2 Ben Duckett, 3 Moeen Ali, 4 Joe Root, 5 Harry Brook, 6 Ben Stokes (capt), 7 Jonny Bairstow (wk), 8 Chris Woakes, 9 Mark Wood, 10 Stuart Broad, 11 James Anderson

For the womans Ashes still gave the ODI trophy to play for i would change the following for tomorrow - Push Capsey to open with Beaumont drop Dunkley back to 5 (although she has done nothing all summer) Dean in for Glenn and Wong for Bell.

Dunkley currently has a worst defence than our back four. Should never have opened today and again Capsey caught going aerial early again. Sadly Dunkley running into crap form just in time for Welsh Fire.

TheLoneRanger said:
Moeen batting @ No 3 again ??

It's been reported that he's asked Baz to be promoted up the batting order from 7 to 3.

England XI for fourth Test:

1 Zak Crawley, 2 Ben Duckett, 3 Moeen Ali, 4 Joe Root, 5 Harry Brook, 6 Ben Stokes (capt), 7 Jonny Bairstow (wk), 8 Chris Woakes, 9 Mark Wood, 10 Stuart Broad, 11 James Anderson

Green in for Murphy.

View attachment Screenshot_20230718-183249.png

Defensive selection from the Aussies. Fair enough I suppose. They only need not to lose.

exiledclaseboy said:
Defensive selection from the Aussies. Fair enough I suppose. They only need not to lose.

Weather is likely to help them to!

Typical :x

Niigata Jack said:
Weather is likely to help them to!

Typical :x

Looks mostly dry first three days then showery. Should be time for a result.

exiledclaseboy said:

Dry tomorrow, showery Thursday and Dry Friday, that's here though, pissing down all day Saturday, eldest is 30th on Sunday and we were going to go up to Zip World on Saturday, he and his Mother were going on it, the forecast has ended that thought :x

England’s women win the 50 over and 20 over series, four of the seven ashes matches altogether and the series is drawn and Australia retain the Ashes.

exiledclaseboy said:
England’s women win the 50 over and 20 over series, four of the seven ashes matches altogether and the series is drawn and Australia retain the Ashes.

Inevitably there will be suggestions of changing the points for the series as the team that won the most matches hasn't won the Ashes, but I personally agree that the Test matches should be worth the most points.

England win toss and bowl, with weather about all Test it was the only choice really, could backfire spectacularly though, bring it on 💪💥

exiledclaseboy said:

Fck me, ever thought of a career in journalism?

Taking into account the forecast for the weekend Australia could practically bat England out of this game by the end of play today, wickets needed, fast ...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back