• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of Test cricket thread

Bad light stops play so an excellent little piece on Jimmy Anderson; a montage of his 1st, 100th, 200th…. 700th wicket.

A machine.

I wouldn’t make plans to travel if you’ve got tickets for the last day.

Was expecting a bit more from the Windies after beating the Aussies in their own backyard last March. Hopefully, it was just a bad day at the office.

Was expecting a bit more from the Windies after beating the Aussies in their own backyard last March. Hopefully, it was just a bad day at the office.
Conditions very much with England for first three hours. Not many of theirs will have played in that environment before.

Been on my holidays mush.
Unbelievable doh! After you been banging on about the proper Cricket starting and then you pop off on your holibobs, Cricket fan, my hairy arse :D

Anyway now I've got that off my chest 😂

Where've you been and was it hot and I hope you and your good lady enjoyed 😍

Highlights on BBC 2 just finished but sorry West Indies a spent force , Sir Viv and Clive must be appalled .Reading most of the youngsters in the Caribbean Islands follow USA sports now .

Sad state of affairs when franchise cricket takes the the bigger picture over Test Match games .

For all their efforts Vaughn and Braithwaith were trying to big it up , Jimmy Anderson etc .

Will not be bothered to check the result later , no interest .

For the old duffers like me 198 Long Wave on my transistor radio and TMS was cricket .

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back