• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of Test cricket thread

I’ve hardly seen any of today’s play but why did the Windies bowl first after winning the toss? Was it cloudy this morning or something?
Not much grass on the pitch and hardly a cloud in the sky, so definitely a strange choice when I saw it. When interviewed, Brathwaite hinted that he was worried of another sub 150 first innings score.

Not much grass on the pitch and hardly a cloud in the sky, so definitely a strange choice when I saw it. When interviewed, Brathwaite hinted that he was worried of another sub 150 first innings score.
That’s what I figured. Very defensive. Like Hussain putting the Aussies in at Brisbane back in the day.

Stokes said in his interview - it was a toss he was glad he lost. They weren't sure what to do if they won the toss.

That’s what I figured. Very defensive. Like Hussain putting the Aussies in at Brisbane back in the day.
Very much like that, although Australia didn’t give wickets away that day.

Can you believe that was 22 years ago? Infamous for more than just the toss, Simon Jones did his cruciate on the first morning.

Stokes said in his interview - it was a toss he was glad he lost. They weren't sure what to do if they won the toss.
He must have seen something in the pitch that wasn’t evident unless you were there. From the armchair it was an obvious decision.

Opposing captains always say that. They don’t want to make their opposite number look like a minge in public by saying “yeah couldn’t believe they didn’t bat to be honest lol”.

Why in tests does Stokes, decide to try and thump it when he's going really well playing properly..

Why in tests does Stokes, decide to try and thump it when he's going really well playing properly..
Today was all about foot down, him and Smith were motoring and wanted to put the sword to the WI bowling.

What a brilliant knock from Kavem Hodge. Good game this, good to see the Windies being competitive.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back