• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Third Round Cup Draw

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
2-C1-E4-A42-3980-4-D01-B7-D5-188-A1-CE2-F213.jpg

7-E387129-09-C0-41-C7-B52-E-DE75-D77-AA88-C.jpg

EE662635-5993-4-FB5-9-DF0-E2-F573-F8-F756.jpg

31-D90631-47-FF-41-D5-A668-10982148-EB92.jpg

Who will it be? 🧐

Spurs or Wimbledon away for the new grounds would be nice, otherwise one of the L1 or L2 sides at home would be fine.

Longlostjack said:
Drawing Brighton and beating them would be doubly sweet.

Comparisons to going to Wigan when the waiter left.
Fancy we will take plenty for this.

I can't see there being anything like the vitriol there was that night towards Roberto. Having said that, would be doubly sweet to knock an ex-manager's team out of the tournament.

If both sides take it seriously and put decent teams out, it might give us an indication of where we are relative to lower mid table Prem teams. I'm still of the opinion that we would have been ritually slaughtered in this season's Prem if we'd fluked a win in the final against Brentford. Brighton have started well and have been playing some decent stuff. It's a free hit for us.

karnataka said:
If both sides take it seriously and put decent teams out, it might give us an indication of where we are relative to lower mid table Prem teams. I'm still of the opinion that we would have been ritually slaughtered in this season's Prem if we'd fluked a win in the final against Brentford. Brighton have started well and have been playing some decent stuff. It's a free hit for us.

They’ll put out the same side that demolished Cardiff I would think. Reserves mostly. We’ll also presumably stick. I never think a one off game gives you any indication of a whole season. We should have beaten Man City under Potter. Doesn’t mean that team wouldn’t have been relegated from the PL, although there’d have been at least one rubbish team below us that never stays in the PL.

This is just a day out and as you say a free hit. Last time I was there we were bumped 4-1 and VDH proved he’d never be PL quality. I’m expecting similar sans VDH.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back