• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

This danger to life

Neath_Jack said:
Niigata Jack said:
Fuk my eyes, :shock:

He's just lashing out now because he's made himself look an absolute cock. Again.

Ignore him, he'll be back to stalking celebrities soon.

Good advice that is, got to feel sorry for these people who are important having someone who thinks they're important slobbering all over them :lol:

Darran’s gone all gammon here. What a car crash this has been for him.

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran’s gone all gammon here. What a car crash this has been for him.

He keeps on digging a bigger hole, he's thicker than I thought :lol:

Darran said:
F*ck. Off.

https://twitter.com/bellawallerstei/status/1547979953735471109?s=21&t=l4MjCeaZxS08f7QYxntAIw

That made me laugh ! What’s the bloody point of a red warning? Media get orgasmic but what happens when you call the ambulance?

I know there is a lot of joking being posted but it is a serious problem for some people, especially the older and younger people.
Stay hydrated and covered up if you have to outside.
As the body gets hotter, blood vessels open up. This leads to lower blood pressure and makes the heart work harder to push the blood around the body.
This can cause mild symptoms such as an itchy heat rash or swollen feet as blood vessels become leaky.
At the same time, sweating leads to the loss of fluids and salt and, crucially, the balance between them in the body changes.
This, combined with the lowered blood pressure, can lead to heat exhaustion.
Take care all.

Muteswan said:
I know there is a lot of joking being posted but it is a serious problem for some people, especially the older and younger people.
As the body gets hotter, blood vessels open up. This leads to lower blood pressure and makes the heart work harder to push the blood around the body.
This can cause mild symptoms such as an itchy heat rash or swollen feet as blood vessels become leaky.
At the same time, sweating leads to the loss of fluids and salt and, crucially, the balance between them in the body changes.
Take care all.

Thanks Mutey.
I'II keep well hydrated fridge is well stocked and my Beer machine has reached the desired temperature and ready to supply 6 ltrs of liquid gold. :D

Niigata Jack said:
Muteswan said:
Take care all.

Thanks Mutey.
I'II keep well hydrated fridge is well stocked and my Beer machine has reached the desired temperature and ready to supply 6 ltrs of liquid gold. :D
I've had a sub for a few years, don't use it now but used it a lot at first, had to order the beer in from the Heineken factory out in Amsterdam and took about a week to arrive, watch out though because if you are like me I didn't know when to stop! :lol:
Another tip, I used to put the torp in the freezer for about 20 minutes to speed the chilling process up :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Muteswan said:
Take care all.

Thanks Mutey.

Jesus Christ get help.

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:
Let's stop having weather forecasts, that'll learn all the thickos. We don't need them, we can just look out the window innit.

We know what the forecast is it’s going to be very hot.
It's going to be higher than body temperature, i.e. 39.4. At that heat people are in danger of being cooked. Certainly babies, children and dogs shut in cars are.

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:
Thanks Mutey.

Jesus Christ get help.

Don't use that language in my direction, its disgusting and not acceptable ffs :x

Like I keep saying,society is broken.
If anything was to happen to anyone competing the organisers should be charged with manslaughter.
Seriously,wtf?

Attachments

• EDB72F07-A411-4BBC-B9A6-1D618D3C8818.jpeg
    904.4 KB · Views: 172

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads