• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

This danger to life

Darran said:
Like I keep saying,society is broken.
If anything was to happen to anyone competing the organisers should be charged with manslaughter.
Seriously,wtf?

Asking for trouble...

https://www.fastrunning.com/running-athletics-news/castell-howell-international-snowdon-race-preview/34607

Swanjaxs said:
Darran said:
If anything was to happen to anyone competing the organisers should be charged with manslaughter.
Seriously,wtf?

Asking for trouble...

https://www.fastrunning.com/running-athletics-news/castell-howell-international-snowdon-race-preview/34607

Morons. I rest my case.

Darran said:
Seriously,wtf?

Fuk my eyes you seriously need to get a life and stop searching for stuff online to post on here ffs.

I'm sure any event organisers will have the sense to call a halt if and when it needs to be, Dear God

Niigata Jack said:
Darran said:
Seriously,wtf?

Fuk my eyes you seriously need to get a life and stop searching for stuff online to post on here ffs.

I'm sure any event organisers will have the sense to call a halt if and when it needs to be, Dear God

Shouldn’t be going ahead,f*ck off.

I'm just amazed that the highest temperature in Wales was recorded way back in 1990 - ffs global warming has been around for ages

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:

Shouldn’t be going ahead,f*ck off.

You started a thread moaning about the constant weather warnings and 6 pages later you are moaning about event's going ahead because of the said incoming weather :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave the Mushrooms alone and Get Help FFS

Darran said:
What the f*ck is wrong with this country when the weather and news has to keep telling people about it?
It’s the same in the winter with the “it’s going to be -200 tomorrow so if you’re going out wear warm clothing.”

No f*ck off I’m wearing a bikini.

Dear God society really is broken.

This thread could reach a record number of replies.

Glyn1 said:
Darran said:
What the f*ck is wrong with this country when the weather and news has to keep telling people about it?
It’s the same in the winter with the “it’s going to be -200 tomorrow so if you’re going out wear warm clothing.”

No f*ck off I’m wearing a bikini.

Dear God society really is broken.

This thread could reach a record number of replies.

And it clearly shows on how thick Prosser is, I've just hired a JCB to help him dig a bigger hole, the soppy twat. :lol:

Costello said:
I'm just amazed that the highest temperature in Wales was recorded way back in 1990 - ffs global warming has been around for ages

I'm no expert but I'm going to guess the steadily increasing average temperatures and extreme weather conditions across the globe are what's worrying people about global warming, not the fact that a one-off extremely hot day in 1990 has yet to be exceeded. :roll:

JackSomething said:
Costello said:

I'm no expert but I'm going to guess the steadily increasing average temperatures and extreme weather conditions across the globe are what's worrying people about global warming, not the fact that a one-off extremely hot day in 1990 has yet to be exceeded. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: thanks for biting. I don't really want to get into a debate about 'global warming' - I was just being sarcastic

I have been nipping in and out today whilst drinking beer and water and applying sun cream.

I think those that have decided to organise a run today need to have a look at themselves .

Plus Royal Welsh organisers need to be switched on as it was always a week where you get scorchers and rain.

"Duty of care" is a huge watchword for organisers

dickythorpe said:
I have been nipping in and out today whilst drinking beer and water and applying sun cream.

I think those that have decided to organise a run today need to have a look at themselves .

Plus Royal Welsh organisers need to be switched on as it was always a week where you get scorchers and rain.

"Duty of care" is a huge watchword for organisers

"Duty of care" is a huge watchword for organisers.

This...ignore darran cos, as ever, he is being a dick. he bumps on about common sense whilst exhibiting none.

One bonus of the last few days is I’ve rediscovered ice cream Snickers. Bloody lovely but a tad small

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back