• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Thomas Frank again

magicdaps10

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
100% sure Brentford will beat us.

Strong statement there!!

Think he has already taken care of Coopers pre match talk.

Has the fullback's sending off been overturned yet? Because it will be (TF).

It's a very risky approach that.

Our boys don't need any motivation for a play off semi, but that is the team talk done. Cooper all over him on the mind games side of things, it reminds me of a Benitez, Keegan type meltdown.

Definite signs of entitlement coming from him. Like we have the nerve to actually contest their right to be in the final. If things start going wrong for him tmrw night the action on the line will be hilarious. In terms of delusion could easily be next manager up the road. Nice fit.

"What's done is done," said the Dane.

"We are 1-0 down going into the second half of this two-legged game, and I promise you, the irritation and the determination in the dressing room is so high that we'll come flying out on Wednesday, and I'm 100% sure that we're going to win that game.

"It's not going to be difficult at all [to lift his players]. You can see the fire in the eyes of the players. There were no heads dropped, there was just heads up and they are ready to go."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-cardiff-brentford-fulham-championship-18673547

Richard said:
"What's done is done," said the Dane.

"We are 1-0 down going into the second half of this two-legged game, and I promise you, the irritation and the determination in the dressing room is so high that we'll come flying out on Wednesday, and I'm 100% sure that we're going to win that game.

"It's not going to be difficult at all [to lift his players]. You can see the fire in the eyes of the players. There were no heads dropped, there was just heads up and they are ready to go."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-cardiff-brentford-fulham-championship-18673547

Let's hope they come flying out and get another sending off ... what a muppet :lol:

sainthelens said:
Definite signs of entitlement coming from him. Like we have the nerve to actually contest their right to be in the final. If things start going wrong for him tmrw night the action on the line will be hilarious. In terms of delusion could easily be next manager up the road. Nice fit.

I was quite shocked at his disrespect saying that they would win tomorrow ‘100%’. Almost as if the loss meant nothing to him (although he was clearly angry).

He’s clearly a broken man and is crumbling under the pressure of Brentford’s recent poor form and throwing away an automatic promotion.

I would love it if we knocked them out tomorrow.

[Keegan] LOVE IT. [/Keegan]

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back