• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Transfer window

PSumbler said:
See your last paragraph

You could have written that pretty much any window since relegation

And yet …

100% in agreement.

If anyone is bidding £12m for Darling then please let me know if you're engine isn't already running

Although I suspect Coleman and Watson already have that bit covered

I know that the Tories have overseen crippling levels of inflation but £12M for Darling is ridiculous.

That’s the same twitter account that confidently stated we’d signed that lad from Altrincham, and also claimed Luton had signed Whittaker from Plymouth for 4 million last week, so I think we can file this away as dubious to say the least.

I honestly don’t think we should be signing anyone in this window unless there’s a compelling deal we couldn’t turn down. Give Williams the rest of the season to look at the squad and save our money for a summer rebuild.

Oli McB heavily linked to us again right now.

He was within minutes of signing last January, til SU pulled the plug. And we switched horses to Grant which thankfully fell through at the 11th hour.

Along with Jordan James, our ambitious new owners like Morris are showing proper intent, fair play.

Oli McB heavily linked to us again right now.

He was within minutes of signing last January, til SU pulled the plug. And we switched horses to Grant which thankfully fell through at the 11th hour.

Along with Jordan James, our ambitious new owners like Morris are showing proper intent, fair play.
Jordan James the Welsh wonderkid who’s been linked to Serie A? Doubt that’s happening.

Yeah I've seen nothing about James or McBurnie - where are you getting that from?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back