• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Transfer window

As do I

But they are getting awfully excited about it on Twitter.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's the January window.
It will be a new name in a few days. The closer to the end of the window, the more intense it gets.

Lots of names, lots of rumours.

Starting to heat up on twitter.
Likely due to people reading it on here.

Have to give credit to Newquay/AC on this one......didnt believe it when he first posted it but there is certainly a possibility with this one.
You're absoultely right Daps (kinell, did I just say that out loud?). And with the legendary magicdaps10 rubber stamping it - it became viral, fair play.

Was on the cards this time last year too, but Blades bottled it 11th hour, hence Grant speculation.

We're pretty good with ex players returning from the Blades and becoming Club legends, instrumental in crafting the journey to our next level. Oli could well be the next Leon in that respect. That's the thinking, apparently.

You're absoultely right Daps (kinell, did I just say that out loud?). And with the legendary magicdaps10 rubber stamping it - it became viral, fair play.

Was on the cards this time last year too, but Blades bottled it 11th hour, hence Grant speculation.

We're pretty good with ex players returning from the Blades and becoming Club legends, instrumental in crafting the journey to our next level. Oli could well be the next Leon in that respect. That's the thinking, apparently.
If it comes off I'll give you a massive hat tip, can't see it myself though.

Hearing we're close to landing a top notch Centre Back, to give us the flexibility to play Luke's preferred 3 (against not top quartile opponents) and the more solid 4 at the back (against top quartile teams).

With a top notch spine of Rushworth - New CB - Grimes - Pato - New CF, we are properly in the mix.

Hmmmmmm, out of all positions a cb surely isn't the priority. Perm or loan?

Hearing we're close to landing a top notch Centre Back, to give us the flexibility to play Luke's preferred 3 (against not top quartile opponents) and the more solid 4 at the back (against top quartile teams).

With a top notch spine of Rushworth - New CB - Grimes - Pato - New CF, we are properly in the mix.
The fella from Peterborough?

How much does "top notch" cost us on our budget though?
Has to be a youngster from a premier league academy if true, been there and been stung badly over the past few seasons (Marc Guéhi being the exception)

A proper CB is a massive, massive priority.

The reason Grimes has to drop SO deep is not just because he has the responsibility as captain to shore it up - it's because he has minimal confidence in the entire back line since Martinball's messy, shaky (😉) defence.

What Luke injected at half time was the belief and ability for Grimes to let go the shackles of being our mainstay, our rock at the heart of our defensive set.

And we grew, we punched above our weight against Prem league players - with Grimes calling the shots.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back