• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Transfer window

I don't buy the "against the wall" comment if I am honest. Coleman is an experienced business man who would know better than that.

Coleman says what he thinks people want to hear. There is a reason why he likes to add "I will be in the fanzone on Saturday" and similar lines because he knows that people will buy it.

We all remember Birch "buying the beers" at an away game when he was here. Beers claimed back on expenses no doubt but it curried him massive favour. Coleman thinks that this will do the same.

He said what he said because he wanted people to believe it but this window just proves what we already knew - he is in charge in name only, others remain to pull the strings. Same as it always was. Same as it always will be.

The people sent here on the ground floor level are the ones sent to try and keep the Trust on side (throw them the odd biscuit) and try and get the fans on side. Pearlman tried. And failed. Silverstein tried. And failed.

And the people that they didnt sent over (Birch, Winter) basically never had a chance as they were going to be given even less free reign.

But its OK as a fans survey decided that we needed Max Boyce on full volume prior to kick off to "feel more Welsh" Nice work by the organisation set up for club governance oversight...
And that folks is right on the money, no way will Levien let anyone else have final say if it involves Cents and Dollars, more chance of Prosser tidying himself up!

I find the Swans view on Tymon quite strange, he's probably been our best player over the last month or so. I know that isn't huge praise, but he's a really good attacking fullback who offers us a lot despite how much he struggles defensively. In a side that enormously lacks creativity, he's a welcome addition imo
This all day, nothing wrong with Tymon and he's much more than a steady eddy.

I find the Swans view on Tymon quite strange, he's probably been our best player over the last month or so. I know that isn't huge praise, but he's a really good attacking fullback who offers us a lot despite how much he struggles defensively. In a side that enormously lacks creativity, he's a welcome addition imo
He's been no better than Latibeaudiere was on the other side last season. "Really good attacking fullback" oh how our standards have fallen.

He's been no better than Latibeaudiere was on the other side last season. "Really good attacking fullback" oh how our standards have fallen.
Standards have been falling for a while don't you know, Tymon is a 6/10 Latibeaudiere was a 5/10 at best, this is where we are at nowadays JT, it's our level.
#thenextlevel 🇺🇸

Standards have been falling for a while don't you know, Tymon is a 6/10 Latibeaudiere was a 5/10 at best, this is where we are at nowadays JT, it's our level.
#thenextlevel 🇺🇸
Some think their opinion is more valid than other's see Jaxxs, Tymon has done just fine, he got better the more games he's played in my "opinion" other peoples opinions are as equally valid.

Some think their opinion is more valid than other's see Jaxxs, Tymon has done just fine, he got better the more games he's played in my "opinion" other peoples opinions are as equally valid.
Aye, but some like to go all "football manager" with stats for this and that...
I'm cut from the same cloth as you, I let my eyes do the math 😁👊

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back