• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tuchel

• Thread starter A4Jack
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 4,436
Maybe early, but not surprised when he goes public and blames the players as he has done.

Nice to Michu said:
Approaching Brighton to speak to Graham Potter
I think Potter is a great manager and thought he would have been tempted earlier to a big club, but he has apparently turned them down. I think though this is definitely one to dodge.

KrunchyKarrot said:
Nice to Michu said:
Approaching Brighton to speak to Graham Potter
I think Potter is a great manager and thought he would have been tempted earlier to a big club, but he has apparently turned them down. I think though this is definitely one to dodge.

Almost £300m spent in the summer, presumably on players Tuchel wanted, then they sack him a few games into the season. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss I guess.

Potter would do well to avoid Chelsea and wait for a better option among the big clubs. The likes of Arsenal, Man City, Liverpool and Man United all tend to give manager a bit more rope, unless they are utter disasters like Moyes or Hodgson. One of those will likely be available in the next few years. Or he could go to a big club abroad, having made his start as a manager in another country. I've also seen him mentioned as possible next England manager.

Whatever people think of abrahamovich Chelsea will never have the success they had under his ownership again , glory days are over

He lost 16 games out of 100 as manager

They are approaching Amazon type levels of not being able to hire new staff because they've already worked for them previously!

Easy for me to say, but I think Potter should be giving this one a wide berth personally.

Money talks though as we know.

Risc said:
Easy for me to say, but I think Potter should be giving this one a wide berth personally.

Money talks though as we know.

Agree that Potter should avoid this job.

Another record finish for brighton and the bigger fish with a better reputation for sticking by their managers will come calling.

The likes of spurs, west ham, everton come to mind but also liverpool and man city once klopp and pep decide to call it a day

Brighton have given Chelsea permission to speak to Potter.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12691893/chelsea-sack-thomas-tuchel-with-brighton-manager-graham-potter-set-to-be-approached-by-club

Genuine question - is there such a thing as sell-on % clauses for managers? If so, Brighton have already shown they can squeeze fees over the odds from Chelsea and we could be quids in. I doubt it though.

Blackpooljack said:
Maybe Seagull fans will know how we felt now....FUK EM

With us it was the clubs fault though, selling our best players and looking for cheap replacements. No backing.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back