• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Twitter

Darran said:
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1675187969420828672?s=46&t=ltj9SfA6IheFtoa-BOvH-A

You must feel like you’ve lost an arm.

exiledclaseboy said:
You must feel like you’ve lost an arm.
I find that remark offensive.
Bad show, especially from a mod.

Looks as if Twitter is coming to an end. Sad times.

Risc said:
Looks as if Twitter is coming to an end. Sad times.

Nah should be ok, I think it's just a case of the different platforms catching up.

Jack2jack said:
I find that remark offensive.
Bad show, especially from a mod.

It’s lucky in that case that Darran and I know each other very well and have done for many years. He says shitty things about me, I say shitty things about him and we both have a laugh about it. As we have tonight away from this platform.

I’d apologise if you’re offended on his behalf, but I’m not going to because I don’t really care.

exiledclaseboy said:
It’s lucky in that case that Darran and I know each other very well and have done for many years. He says shitty things about me, I say shitty things about him and we both have a laugh about it. As we have tonight away from this platform.

I’d apologise if you’re offended on his behalf, but I’m not going to because I don’t really care.
Tidy. ****** 👍

Jack2jack said:
Seriously though Darran, that's p!$$ poor, which ever way it was intended.

I assume you’ve been reading the ashes thread so you’ve jumped to conclusions thinking ECB is a tw*t, which I can understand, but him and Darran have been giving eachother abuse since day dot on here, Darran makes jokes about himself aswell, lighten up a bit mun ffs.

Risc said:
I assume you’ve been reading the ashes thread so you’ve jumped to conclusions thinking ECB is a tw*t, which I can understand, but him and Darran have been giving eachother abuse since day dot on here, Darran makes jokes about himself aswell, lighten up a bit mun ffs.
Thanks for that,and no I havent been onto the Ashes thread, mainly because I have no interest in cricket what so ever.
Over the last 8 years or so I've been posting, I've seen many occasions where posters have engaged in 'banter', which is their prerogative of course. Iam also aware of the dynamic between Darran and ECB.
Thing is Risc sometimes, comments like that just hit a nerve, and it is my right, to comment as I think appropriate.
Have great day fella.👍

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back